Damar Hamlin - Now (1/11/2023) discharged from Buf Gen & “recovering at home”

SDS

• BuffaloBill changed the title to Damar Hamlin - Now recovering in a Buffalo hospital having been transferred & “taken steps forward”
Just now, Virgil said:

Someone just told me he was released from the hospital and is heading back to Buffalo.  I can't find anything to confirm

Transferred to a hospital in Buffalo.  Docs just held a press conference.

• Like (+1) 2

Just to reiterate- he has been released from UC and able to travel to Buffalo where he’ll remain in hospital for further evaluation and therapy.  Just so the ‘released from hospital’ news doesn’t get misconstrued as “he’s going to his home to sleep in his own bed and shovel his own driveway”. 
sounds like the care team is being cautious, taking it slow, and making certain he’s alright to be on his own before being finished with hospitalization.  The good news is it’s probably fair to say he’s out of the woods and we should expect a complete recovery.What a week this has been for the team and themafia. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Docs just said he watched the game and after the first kickoff return TD, he jumped up and down and "set off every alarm in the ICU."  LOL

I’m surprised they let him watch just knowing how stressful it is on my own cardiac system watching a Bills game.

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.