Damar Hamlin - Now (1/11/2023) discharged from Buf Gen & “recovering at home”

SDS

Pretty amazing press conference.  Those two doctors showed a lot of empathy and patience.   We learned far more than we could have ever expected at this time.  I think they appreciated the magnitude of what the news meant to everyone involved and everyone who shed a tear over this.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ngbills said:

Did we win?

Anyone questioning if the Bills should fight on for a Super Bowl or fold it in. There is your answer. 

I think those questioning if the bills should fight or fold were doing so because they’re unsure if he’s going to survive.  The outcomes are drastically different.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

54 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I'm sure these guys are tremendously knowledgable and skilled but looking at the two doctors sitting there while the woman was talking... they looked like football fans with backward caps on in scrubs. I could totally picture them in jerseys and knocking back giant cups of beer. Maybe even jumping on a table.

Can you picture what I mean?

No disrespect just some levity about these two amazing men who helped Damar start this amazing recovery.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Nephilim17 said:

I'm sure these guys are tremendously knowledgable and skilled but looking at the two doctors sitting there while the woman was talking... they looked like football fans with backward caps on in scrubs. I could totally picture them in jerseys and knocking back giant cups of beer. Maybe even jumping on a table.

Can you picture what I mean?

No disrespect just some levity about these two amazing men who helped Damar start this amazing recovery.

Haha, I admit you can't see the back of their heads but those are most likely surgeon's caps and facing the proper direction.  I like your take better though!👍

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Not intended to disrespect your generous desire to meet the information needs here or your source:

All that information and more was provided directly from two physicians involved in his care during the almost hour long news conference that just concluded

I am glad they were able to confirm they data I posted. This was posted prior to the new conference and was actually giving to me early this morning however I debated a while if I should post it due to the sensitive nature of the info. If I would have known how in depth they went in the new conference I probably would have just not posted since the info came out shortly after

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

“Who won the game?”

Are you ***** kidding me with how much I love this team? 

Well boys, looks like we got our win. Adding a Lombardi would be nice but it’s never felt less important. 

We all won the game

The whole damn world won this game.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

This is fantastic news. I would anticipate that he will be extubated today with the updates we have received. Well, im on the west coast so its still early in the day here. They could wait until tomorrow.

Edited by Herc11
  • Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I think those questioning if the bills should fight or fold were doing so because they’re unsure if he’s going to survive.  The outcomes are drastically different.

Now there's just one objective.  Carve thru every team in front of you until Damar gets to hold that Lombardi. 

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.