Damar Hamlin - Now (1/11/2023) discharged from Buf Gen & “recovering at home”

SDS

9 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

So just Dawkins has spoken so far?

I believe Eric Wood did a talk on Jim Rome and offered himself up to speak so other players do not have to until they have processed and are ready to talk.

At this point - I have not heard of any others besides those 2.

Glory to God. Absolutely miraculous to see how He's moving in this sorrow. Using Damar and the amazing people of Buffalo to show a masterclass in how to respond with love and unity in a year that's been full of trials and adversity. I can't wait for Damar to see the response when he can fully process everything.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, BillsFanSD said:

I'm not a doctor, but I'm very active on another football-related forum where three different doctors have provided extensive commentary on this injury and the general prognosis for somebody of Hamlin's age who suffered this injury and received X treatment at Y time, etc.  All three of them were optimistic about Hamlin's survival, but they all completely disregarded the "making progress" thing and one became significantly more pessimistic due to the lack of any specifics.  What I mean by that is that families often interpret basic reflex reactions as "making progress" when in fact they are very negative signs.  Again, I'm not qualified to discuss this in anything resembling detail and for all I know Hamlin actually is improving.  Just passing it along.

Does the latest update make them more optimistic

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.