Damar Hamlin - Now (1/11/2023) discharged from Buf Gen & “recovering at home”

SDS

2 minutes ago, SDS said:

Your reading skills are to be commended. 🙄

Do you know if anyone is actually able to receive this money? If people want to express their concern and it had to be done this very minute there are countless places to donate money where their ability to handle such influx is known.

Is this really an appropriate time for an argument? Come on man.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Mango said:

This occurred to me so I bought a Hamlin jersey.

But also gave his charity $30, it’s not a huge deal.

The $30 will go to his annual fundraiser. I believe the jersey money goes to the NFL/Bills.

Unless they also decide to donate a portion of jersey sales.

Edited by LeGOATski

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

your right, this is not the tread for this.  Perhaps you should have not started the discussion and tried to bash people working at a job in the NFL that you don’t know.  Everyone is trying to do their best in this situation which was my point, it’s a shame some feel the need to try to get angry at others.   

This thread is about Damar - keep it to him

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

With the low moral character coaches we have to put up with from the other teams in the AFC East, I will forever remember the absolute class displayed by both Sean McDermott and Zac Taylor under unbelievably devastating circumstances.

Unbelievably high moral character shown by both of those guys.

What a gut-wrenching night.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, boyst said:

I'm saying we do it like my rec kickball league. Move it to the last game. We play the Bengals the weekend after the super bowl 

They push the probowl out and play the game the weekend the week after the last game of the season. 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Thank you but you're not understanding my thoughts.

Based on the discussion here with the Scott and Simon, I think I'm going to wait to see if a fund is established for Damar. It's quite possible one will be established.

Be generous, give to both.  

6 minutes ago, Nuncha said:

Siran Neal came in for Johnson.

Siran always gets torched whenever he’s on the field. You’d think with a first round CB on the bench, the Bills would’ve found a way to get Elam out there when Johnson went out. If none of White, Jackson, or Elam have the versatility to move inside to nickel, then shame on the coaches for not cross training.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Really worried. Seeing on Twitter that there really hasn’t been any positive updates even though a “friend” tweeted something out.  

From responses made by MDs based on the friend/agent tweet, there won’t be any further updates for at least a day. He’s in a medically induced coma and they are now following standard protocol for bringing him back round from it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.