If the Bills lose tonight, do you have faith that they can go on the road and bring home a SB?

njbuff

11 minutes ago, intimidatortj said:

If they lose to Cincinnati they are not good enough to win the Super Bowl. 

And, the way they have been playing the last 6 weeks or so suggests they are good, but not elite.

They could improve though.  Totally possible. 

1 game doesn't define a team or season. 

The Bills team now mentally going forward will define the rest of the season and playoffs. 

It sure looked like we were going to get run tonight before Hamlin went down. I just don't know if we can keep up with Cinci's firepower. We may have the smallest of edges at theoretical ceiling at QB, but Allen hasn't been playing at that level as of late, and Cinci may outclass us at every other position right now.

• Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

It sure looked like we were going to get run tonight before Hamlin went down. I just don't know if we can keep up with Cinci's firepower. We may have the smallest of edges at theoretical ceiling at QB, but Allen hasn't been playing at that level as of late, and Cinci may outclass us at every other position right now.

Allen was playing very well before Beasley dropped that pass. But I don’t even give a ***** about football right now. None of us should.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

35 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Same.

That game did not have a good feeling before Hamlin’s injury.

13 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Same.

That game did not have a good feeling before Hamlin’s injury.

Our offense was rolling vs the Bills defense, looked unstoppable, but we did this last week vs Pats as well, and then made series of crazy mistakes and didnt score a point in the 2nd half and of course the Bills are much better than the Pats... no idea how that game would have went.

• Like (+1) 1

Such a sad night. i don’t think the Bills and Cinci will be playing again unless it’s a playoff game.  They will play 16 games. The league will return week 18 and i think the NFL will try to figure out the fairest way to decide the 1 seed based on win % or AFC win%.  and we will live with the results and hope and pray our guy walks out of the hospital.

• Like (+1) 2

It totally does matter because 1 eats game and 1 hard game both at home is way easier than 1 easier game and 2 hard road games.  I think there will some resolution in place of the Cinci game as well. I don’t think there will be a replay of the game. May even be a “gulp” coin toss for home field. 

Edited by Locomark

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

Crazy after you see them up close that New England came a stupid fumble away from beating them a couple of weeks back.

I mean the chiefs raiders in a vacuum really only matters for draft position for the raiders

Why not just tell the chiefs that week 18 won't matter for them in regards to seeding so that they can have a off week/bye heading into the playoffs but also allows the bills to try and get the one seed without having to make up the Bengals game 

4 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Crazy after you see them up close that New England came a stupid fumble away from beating them a couple of weeks back.

“Any given Sunday.” On this particular Monday, Bengals were at home with plenty of momentum and were about to throttle the Bills. Circumstances may change a few weeks down the line, who knows.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Airseven said:

“Any given Sunday.” On this particular Monday, Bengals were at home with plenty of momentum and were about to throttle the Bills. Circumstances may change a few weeks down the line, who knows.

Just like the Bears were about to “throttle” the Bills?

For whatever reason, our defense has been trash to start games.  They tend to settle in after the 2nd drive. …or do you just think the Bengals were going to perfect game us?  

Bills went right down the field and were a hiccup in timing between Allen and Beasley away from it being 7-7 instead of 7-3. 

That was not a great start from the Bills, but it’s not really much different from quite a few starts to games we’ve seen from them this year. 

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.