If the Bills lose tonight, do you have faith that they can go on the road and bring home a SB?

njbuff

Absolutely yes- but it's not gonna happen - Allen will be Allen tonight and finish the Patriots dreams for the second straight year next week.

If in some crazy universe they do loose - it's just more fuel to Allen's fire- to respond angrily in the Playoffs and go off

• Awesome! (+1) 1

How do people think they get to the Super Bowl and not have to beat tough teams in the playoffs 

I guess they don’t feel they can get there which is fine - feel how you want

i feel they can get there.  So I don’t feel anyone is going to stand in their way.

this team is different 

Sure, I think they "can" win, but I don't feel great about our chances if we have to go on the road for the last two rounds of the playoffs.  I think I really need to see the Bills (and most importantly, Josh) play well tonight to fully restore the confidence I had in them from earlier in the season.  I'm super happy that we've continued to stack wins despite not playing our best ball of late, but it's getting to the point now where I want to see us turn it up a notch as we head into the postseason.  Tonight is hopefully the first step.

25 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I'm not scared of anyone anywhere. 

Just want to see what other people think.

I think we can do it, yes.  When Josh is really on his game and we are playing well, we can beat anyone in the league, and home or away doesn't matter.

I would argue Josh is usually nervous on the road!

Our success in the playoffs will depend entirely on which Josh shows up.

No, because McDermott is 0-4 on the road in the playoffs for a reason.

This is why tonight's game is essentially a 'play in' game for the Bills to keep pace with KC and ensure they never have to leave Buffalo until the SB if they get that far. The prospects of facing a dangerous WC team like the chargers then going to CIN (again) and KC in back to back weeks is a near impossible task for any team.

Have to play a complete game and bring out whatever tricks they have to pull this one out but still think it's asking a lot against the AFC's hottest team and defending conference champs that came within 2 minutes of winning the SB last year.

24 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Would be great if they won tonight, a lot on the line.  That said, they will still play at home in round 1 and have shown they can win games on the road.

Hopefully it finally translates to the post-season or else Allen will slip into “annual bridesmaid” status.

McDermott as Bills head coach has never won a road playoff game.

59 minutes ago, njbuff said:

I actually think this year if they have to go on the road, they can do it.

OBVIOUSLY, doing it in OP is the easier path.

What do you think?

Yes, 100% yes.  They seem to play a bit more disciplined on D while on the road. Sometimes they get so amped up at home they get gashed.

That being said, i’d rather get the 1 seed but will not be phased if they have to win a couple road games.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

No, because McDermott is 0-4 on the road in the playoffs for a reason.

This is why tonight's game is essentially a 'play in' game for the Bills to keep pace with KC and ensure they never have to leave Buffalo until the SB if they get that far. The prospects of facing a dangerous WC team like the chargers then going to CIN (again) and KC in back to back weeks is a near impossible task for any team.

Have to play a complete game and bring out whatever tricks they have to pull this one out but still think it's asking a lot against the AFC's hottest team and defending conference champs that came within 2 minutes of winning the SB last year.

And If they are the No 1 seed you will still be talking up whichever opponent they play…

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.