1/2/23 Week 17 Gameday Bills @ Bengals Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

Cincinnati is an awesome food town.  the Jeff Ruby steak houses are superb.  Great dining downtown.

was going to mention Jeff Ruby! He has several great restaurants downtown. Back in the day, I used to go to the Maisonette— which was actually considered one of the best restaurants in the country for many years. That, and there were a few other French bistros in Cincy that were great. I remember eating at a few super nice Asian spots on Mount adams too. 

it’s been a few years since I have been back— kinda wish I had bought tickets for this game! 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, WyoAZBillfan said:

Washington beat down the Eagles and still didn’t shut up talking heads, Cowboys…. Well they just Cowboy and media still has a gleam in eye when talking about them.

Buffalo can win the SB and still be a "fringe" team next year. 

Most likely will never change.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Rhodes and Benford are inactive, White isn't Tre of old, Jackson has been a disaster, and 1st rounder Elam hasn't locked down CB2 (see Jackson).  idk, doesn't seem so solid to me.

Don’t worry, be happy, 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I am ridiculously calm and non plussed !

I don’t have a feeling either way.

Just wish the game would start.

Last cpl years I'm always calm pre gm. Once they hit the field about 10 min prior to kickoff my heart beat goes up and the adrenaline flows

During the drought I'd be nervous all day before a game 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

was going to mention Jeff Ruby! He has several great restaurants downtown. Back in the day, I used to go to the Maisonette— which was actually considered one of the best restaurants in the country for many years. That, and there were a few other French bistros in Cincy that were great. I remember eating at a few super nice Asian spots on Mount adams too. 

it’s been a few years since I have been back— kinda wish I had bought tickets for this game! 

I've lived down here for 36 years but am still a diehard Bills fan. 

Mount Adams is a fantastic inner city neighborhood in Cincinnati.  The views out over the river and the downtown core are spectacular.  Lots of good eating there including a great Thai restaurant.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

Thanks Bobby.

Any time 👍

4 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Exactly. I was about to post this exact complaint. I don’t need much more reason to hate ESPN, but their moronic narrative lately that is constantly focusing on Allen’s turnovers while completely ignoring all his TDs and great plays in the red zone which GREATLY outnumber any turnovers he ever has had in his career down there is about as lazy and sloppy commentary as one could attempt to make. And then of course a segment five minutes later Steve is showing highlights of Mahomes and why he is MVP. If ESPN didn’t have a more moronic agenda so apparent, there wouldn’t be a need for them to exist. 

They already hate how much they have to talk about Allen. 

Let's keep winning and keep exposing their hatred of Buffalo and Allen. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, JerseyBills said:

Last cpl years I'm always calm pre gm. Once they hit the field about 10 min prior to kickoff my heart beat goes up and the adrenaline flows

During the drought I'd be nervous all day before a game 

Absolutely no question we can play with anyone.