1/2/23 Week 17 Gameday Bills @ Bengals Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, fergie's ire said:

Yeah, if you go in thinking it is chili and judge it on those terms, you probably won't like it.  Cincinnati Chili is its own thing...a kind of sauce on spaghetti not a tex-mex chili. 

There are better places to get it than Skyline. Camp Washington Chili is excellent.

9 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

my own conspiracy theory on Benford is that the IR thing was a bit of a stash, and he has been learning up to move to safety (or at least backup there if needed) for the stretch. We are thin at safety, and are deep at corner. And I have never heard of an oblique sidelining someone for 3 weeks before. 

Hyde is coming back. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, fergie's ire said:

Yeah, if you go in thinking it is chili and judge it on those terms, you probably won't like it.  Cincinnati Chili is its own thing...a kind of sauce on spaghetti not a tex-mex chili. 

the thing I don’t get about Cincy Chili is the excessive cheese on top. You walk by a Skyline and see the photos, and they seem to put like a full bag of shredded cheese on the top. 

That said, I have been to Cincy many times And have never been tempted to get the chili— they have a ton of other great food options there, and so I have never found time to get the chili. Great food town. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Berman interview Josh. 
Steve Young shows multiple red zone ints by Josh rolling right. Why not show the many many many TDS he’s thrown in the same part of the field? Narrative. Narrative. 

steve is a hater

Just now, AlfaBill said:

Berman interview Josh. 
Steve Young shows multiple red zone ints by Josh rolling right. Why not show the many many many TDS he’s thrown in the same part of the field? Narrative. Narrative. 

He is also salivating over Mahomes game yesterday, you know, where he barely beat a 4 win team. Obviously cementing him as MVP....

• Agree 1