The Jests; from 7-4 to 7-9. An epic collapse

Sierra Foothills

The GangGreen is a five alarm fire right now. They want to fire the owner, fire the GM, fire the coach, fire half the players, fire the ball boy.  One poster said the Jests can't even draft QBs right and they lost two draft picks because of it. 

The entire Jests Nation is on tilt.  They're wearing white after Labor Day and combining plaids and stripes.  They're fighting a land war in Asia.  They're taking wooden nickels.  They're crying over spilt milk.  They're cutting tags off mattresses. They're starving a cold and stuffing a fever.  They're paying $20,000 for Taylor Swift tickets.  They're eating gas station sushi.  They're running with scissors.  They're smoking with their oxygen on.  One of them just killed John Wick's dog.

It's Biblical.

Don't take my word for it.....

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/woody-johnson-f-ck-you-trust-fund-baby.98496/

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/who-is-getting-fired-on-this-staff.98497/

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/well-so-much-for-this-season.98489/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 20
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

The GangGreen is a five alarm fire right now. They want to fire the owner, fire the GM, fire the coach, fire half the players, fire the ball boy.  One poster said the Jests can't even draft QBs right and they lost two draft picks because of it. 

The entire Jests Nation is on tilt.  They're wearing white after Labor Day and combining plaids and stripes.  They're fighting a land war in Asia.  They're taking wooden nickels.  They're crying over spilt milk.  They're cutting tags off mattresses. They're starving a cold and stuffing a fever.  They're paying $20,000 for Taylor Swift tickets.  They're eating gas station sushi.  They're running with scissors.  They're smoking with their oxygen on.  One of them just killed John Wick's dog.

It's Biblical.

Don't take my word for it.....

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/woody-johnson-f-ck-you-trust-fund-baby.98496/

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/who-is-getting-fired-on-this-staff.98497/

https://forums.theganggreen.com/threads/well-so-much-for-this-season.98489/

Amazing, a mod started the Woody Johnson thread, :lol:

No playoffs past 12 years.

***** you and ***** the day you became the Jets owner.

Sell the team you ***** ***** face.

:worthy:

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Locomark said:

They have a ton of talent on both sides. If that team gets a QB, they will easily stay past the Pats for many years and could rival Miami. Maybe they just arm themselves with Jimmy G or Carr and take a shot it works out next year. 

They have talent on D, but they DO NOT have a lot of talent on offense.

Their only WR that scares anyone is a rookie, the only RB that scares anyone has been injured since October, they have no QB and their OL stinks.

They are still light years away from challenging the Bills in any capacity. 

• Agree 3

7 minutes ago, njbuff said:

They have talent on D, but they DO NOT have a lot of talent on offense.

Their only WR that scares anyone is a rookie, the only RB that scares anyone has been injured since October, they have no QB and their OL stinks.

They are still light years away from challenging the Bills in any capacity. 

I'd have to disagree on the Jets' offensive talent statement.

I like Breece Hall, Michael Carter, and Zonovan Knight at RB, Elijah Moore and Corey Davis (behind Garrett Wilson) at WR, I like Tyler Conklin and Uzomah at TE, and they have several legit offensive linemen (Brown, Tomlinson, Fant) plus Alijah Vera-Tucker is looking very good and I have not written off Mekhi Becton either.

All the Jets need is a QB.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 7
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

I like Breece Hall, Michael Carter, and Zonovan Knight at RB, Elijah Moore and Corey Davis (behind Garrett Wilson) at WR, I like Tyler Conklin and Uzomah at TE, and they have several legit offensive linemen (Brown, Tomlinson, Fant) plus Alijah Vera-Tucker is looking very good and I have not written off Mekhi Becton either.

By the time they find a qb though all those guys they drafted early by being so bad for so long will need new contracts.  They’re gonna get caught in that mediocre team area for a long time imo

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

I bet Saleh might be out of there. Didn’t he hand pick LaFleur to be apart of his coaching staff? 

Yeah but I can’t see Saleh going anywhere. He’s done a solid job… he’ll sacrifice the OC… not that he’s done much of note to retain his job. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

No top tier QB is going to play for that dysfunctional franchise. Like the Browns, the jets is the place where QBS careers never take off and eventually die because of how bad the organization is. 

49 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

If they get Derek Carr they'll be a tough foe next year.

• Agree 2

17 minutes ago, Malazan said:

I'm not sure how much you follow the Jets, but Saleh will absolutely put up with it.

Say more about this, because I have the impression that Saleh is a man of pretty deep integrity and would have sorted this kind of thing before he signed on.

I could be totally wrong of course

9 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

If they get Derek Carr they'll be a tough foe next year.

Do you really trust Derek Carr as a starting QB?  He can play brilliantly but he can also play ….um, not brilliantly

Edited by Beck Water

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.