The Phins; from 8-3 to 8-8. An epic collapse

Inigo Montoya

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

Not sure what to say about the Dolphins at this point but it's shocking they have dropped 5 straight games even with Tua's latest injury situation. But despite that they are still in position to make the playoffs if they can simply beat another free falling Jets team this week and still think they will be very dangerous if they get into the tourney and wouldn't want to see them again especially since they almost beat us just a few weeks ago if not for JA17's late game herorics.

As nice as it may be to finally escape December I don't think January is going to be a much better month for them.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

As nice as it may be to finally escape December I don't think January is going to be a much better month for them.

Packers were in a similar boat at one point  not long ago and are suddenly peaking at the right time.

Not going to be shocked at all when they go into SF/PHI/DAL etc and make a historic run to the SB, in fact many pundits predicted a BUF/GB or KC/GB matchup in the big game and that may still yet come to fruition.

• Dislike 1

58 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

One of my favorite books is called "The Prophet".  It was written by a Lebanese man named Khalil Gibran and published in 1923. 

48 minutes ago, Simon said:

The only book that has ever remained in my backcountry pack for over a year. 🤙

The Chroise...

image.png.a267b5a1c4ab72d3b07c738728ab601b.png

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FilthyBeast said:

Packers were in a similar boat at one point  not long ago and are suddenly peaking at the right time.

Not going to be shocked at all when they go into SF/PHI/DAL etc and make a historic run to the SB, in fact many pundits predicted a BUF/GB or KC/GB matchup in the big game and that may still yet come to fruition.

I'm not going to be surprised when the Lions end that ***** story.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

3 of their last 4 wins were Bears/Rams/Fins.  Over that run, Rodgers has 200 YPG and 4 TDs, total.

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

I have suffered a lot of sorrow being a Bills fan.  I'm 53 and born into a diehard Bills family.  We buried my father in his favorite Bills sweatshirt.  Like many here I've lived through all the lows that come with following this team.  I've paid my dues and then some.  I have always hoped that because of all the pain I suffered rooting for this team over the years, that someday, maybe just one season, I would finally experience what it's like to see my team win it all.

I know if that season ever happens and I get to see my Bills win a Super Bowl, my joy and happiness will be so much greater than the fans who didn't suffer through what I have.  It will mean more to me than the fair weather fans who didn't pay their dues like I did.

Maybe I will never see them win it all, but if I do, my joy will be all the greater because of the sorrow I have endured these many years to get there.  

We are the same age and obviously have many shared experiences as Bills fans.  I couldn’t agree more. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

How can any rational fan say this when we were trailing by 8 points against them late in the 4th quarter just a few weeks ago?

Yes they are not quite the contender that some pundits and fans (like myself) thought, but they are still a damn good team with a talent roster and QB whose top 5 when healthy.

Don't care what anybody says but I want no part of them in the playoffs and if anything they might do us a favor and go into KC or CIN and beat them depending on seeding.

Sure. Fish blow ass. They have zero chance against the big three in the playoffs 

22 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Fin Heaven is a five alarm fire right now. They want to fire the owner, fire the GM, fire the coach, fire half the players, fire the ball boy.  One poster said the Phins can't even cheat right and they lost two draft picks because of it. 

The entire Phin's Nation is on tilt.  They're wearing white after Labor Day and combining plaids and stripes.  They're fighting a land war in Asia.  They're taking wooden nickels.  They're crying over spilt milk.  They're cutting tags off mattresses. They're starving a cold and stuffing a fever.  They're paying $20,000 for Taylor Swift tickets.  They're eating gas station sushi.  They're running with scissors.  They're smoking with their oxygen on.  One of them just killed John Wick's dog.

It's Biblical.

Don't take my word for it.....

https://finheaven.com/threads/phins-pats-post-game.376527/

https://finheaven.com/threads/fire-mike-mcdaniels.376520/

https://finheaven.com/threads/players-that-absolutely-need-to-be-gone-next-season.376526/

Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Nope. KC vs Lions SB. Book it!

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, FilthyBeast said:

How can any rational fan say this when we were trailing by 8 points against them late in the 4th quarter just a few weeks ago?

Yes they are not quite the contender that some pundits and fans (like myself) thought, but they are still a damn good team with a talent roster and QB whose top 5 when healthy.

Don't care what anybody says but I want no part of them in the playoffs and if anything they might do us a favor and go into KC or CIN and beat them depending on seeding.

How can a rational fan say that in Week 3 that the 2-1 Buffalo Bills will be lucky to make the playoffs? You were beating the WC drum on here and Twitter for months. 

Adding this stuff for fun too :)

How can a rational fan say that in Week 3 that the 2-1 Buffalo Bills will be lucky to make the playoffs? You were beating the WC drum on here and Twitter for months. 

Edited by JGMcD2
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

FilthyBeast might be the one person on the planet where the saying "even a broken clock is right twice a day" doesn't apply.

16 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Daaaaaaaaaaamn. Put him on notice. I went through and read his twitter feed. I'm not sure he's actually a Bills fan.

Edited by CLTbills

25 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Just an FYI - but I don't post on twitter. I have an account but it's just a generic one to read content.

Whoever is using this filthybeast handle is probably a groupie from this site looking to stir up trouble. My guess would be Teef since he thinks I'm a dolphins fan and have 20 different aliases on every Bills forum apparently.

• Haha (+1) 1

LOL quite the argument here considering he's 1.) Never healthy 2.) Essentially built to never be healthy because he's clearly way too small to play in the league and 3.) There's no way in hell by any metric that he's an official Top 5.

Tua's heads going to fall off his shoulders before the season is over and trolls like this will still be arguing what-if 5 years from now.

And yes trolling. C'mon man. It would go a lot farther if you weren't trying slip these little nuggets like "Tua being a top 5" through in every post.

11 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Just an FYI - but I don't post on twitter. I have an account but it's just a generic one to read content.

Whoever is using this filthybeast handle is probably a groupie from this site looking to stir up trouble. My guess would be Teef since he thinks I'm a dolphins fan and have 20 different aliases on every Bills forum apparently.

You are 100% full of shlt and I'm about 10 seconds from chucking you out of here on general principle.

• Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

49 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

wow.  just ***** wow.  not just a miami fan, but so shockingly wrong...again.

21 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

oh yeah.  i'm pretending to be you on twitter just to say stupid *****.  you've done this multiple years under multiple names.  to now deny that that's you writing those tweets is so low end and trashy.  at least own up to your awfulness.  

@Jauronimo...check this ***** out.

Edited by teef
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Not a chance.  Dont lie.  That twitter handle posts exactly like you do here.  Just own it and stop being a fake *****.

17 minutes ago, Simon said:

You are 100% full of shlt and I'm about 10 seconds from chucking you out of here on general principle.

Please do for the love of all real Bills fans.  His next account will be easy to spot.  He has been doing this since the official BBMB's.  Did the same ***** there and got banned numerous times there too.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Not a chance.  Dont lie.  That twitter handle posts exactly like you do here.  Just own it and stop being a fake *****.

it's one thing to troll a bit, but now the guy is just lying to the board.  he lied about not being highfootballiq, savior peterman, savior edwards, etc.    but to lie about posting on your own twitter account?  does he think everyone is stupid?  he actually said that wasn't him...let's all think about that for a min.

1 minute ago, teef said:

it's one thing to troll a bit, but now the guy is just lying to the board.  he lied about not being highfootballiq, savior peterman, savior edwards, etc.    but to lie about posting on your own twitter account?  does he think everyone is stupid?  he actually said that wasn't him...let's all think about that for a min.

Yep I know bro.  Been dealing with his toll as long as you have 😃

If you actually look at his twitter you can tell he is a racist homophobe too.  That might actually get me a warning or ban but its true.

Edited by Scott7975

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.