The Phins; from 8-3 to 8-8. An epic collapse

Inigo Montoya

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

“No, Sweety, I don’t need Viagara tonight. I was just reading Phins Heaven and I’m all set!  Let’s do this!”

$ to Dognuts that made me spit out my Powerade zero.  Too funny.

I never get on other fan base sites, but my six fingered friend brought up a fun one.

I so thoroughly enjoy talking to the MTC guys on NFLR about the Bills opportunities and a little comment here and there about the Fish.  They will go back to their anonymity soon enough.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Saw on Twitter that Dolphins fans are blaming their problem and Tua’s concussions on Milano. You know “the back injury”. Milano pushed Tua with one hand on his shoulder, his head didn’t appear to hit the turf that hard. Something more is going on with Tua. No one even noticed this last concussion, again his head didn’t appear to hit the turf that hard.

Edited by chris heff

Not sure what to say about the Dolphins at this point but it's shocking they have dropped 5 straight games even with Tua's latest injury situation. But despite that they are still in position to make the playoffs if they can simply beat another free falling Jets team this week and still think they will be very dangerous if they get into the tourney and wouldn't want to see them again especially since they almost beat us just a few weeks ago if not for JA17's late game herorics.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Not sure what to say about the Dolphins at this point but it's shocking they have dropped 5 straight games even with Tua's latest injury situation. But despite that they are still in position to make the playoffs if they can simply beat another free falling Jets team this week and still think they will be very dangerous if they get into the tourney and wouldn't want to see them again especially since they almost beat us just a few weeks ago if not for JA17's late game herorics.

maybe just hold off on being this guy yet again next year.  it's a punchline at this point.  especially that tweet on how the bills have been exposed and may not make the playoffs...that ***** is pathetic as a fan.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

Oh you FilthyBreast.

The Miami Dolphins are a joke if I was from down there instead of Buffalo I would just be a Miami Hurricanes fan and call it a day. You don’t really need NFL football down South and if the NFL team is bad why bother. I am a Buffalo Bills fan but the 17 drought Ralph Wilson and Russ Brandon nonsense with the Toronto Series publicly embarrassing Buffalo among other NFL fan bases made me more a hardcore UB Bulls football fan because the tickets were cheaper there was more potential to win there. Plus I didn’t see real progress with Ralph Wilson and Russ Brandon so I gave up my Buffalo Bills season tickets it was the best thing I ever did getting away from that nonsense never regretted it. At least when you support college football UB Bulls it is giving young people a chance at an education the NFL owners don’t care.

The New York Jets are owned by the Johnson and Johnson baby powder company they are loaded money wise 12 years playoff drought for the Jets in New York is a disgrace. Same with the Miami Dolphins the owner Stephen Ross doesn’t care. Find other things to spend your hard earned money on until ownership makes a financial commitment. I know I did that with preferring UB Bulls today over the Buffalo Bills. That doesn’t mean you give up your support of the NFL hometown team but call them out when there bums. PSE and Buffalo Bills have zero control on my football fandom. If the Buffalo Bills left I have UB Bulls football filling up my fan bowl cases 2019 Bahamas Bowl champions, 2020 Camellia Bowl champions and 2022 Camellia Bowl champions again.

Again what have the Buffalo Bills won? It has been since 1965 before I was born that the Bills won the AFL championship and I just turned 55 years old. In the spring the UB Bulls football sports performance center at UB breaks ground all privately built through donations so I am a happy man. Why BSF are you a happy man? Because I know UB Bulls football is going to more bowl games and winning in college football because UB Bulls are up with the elite football programs of the MAC 6-6 gets you bowl eligibility so it is wonderful yearly all the winning college football is the way to go over the NFL protected where you get a lot of losses between the few good years with the Buffalo Bills or any NFL team in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Bulls! UB Horns Up! Let’s Go Buffalo 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

The Miami Dolphins are a joke if I was from down there instead of Buffalo I would just be a Miami Hurricanes fan and call it a day. You don’t really need NFL football down South and if the NFL team is bad why bother. I am a Buffalo Bills fan but the 17 drought Ralph Wilson and Russ Brandon nonsense with the Toronto Series publicly embarrassing Buffalo among other NFL fan bases made me more a hardcore UB Bulls football fan because the tickets were cheaper there was more potential to win there. Plus I didn’t see real progress with Ralph Wilson and Russ Brandon so I gave up my Buffalo Bills season tickets it was the best thing I ever did getting away from that nonsense never regretted it. At least when you support college football UB Bulls it is giving young people a chance at an education the NFL owners don’t care.

The New York Jets are owned by the Johnson and Johnson baby powder company they are loaded money wise 12 years playoff drought for the Jets in New York is a disgrace. Same with the Miami Dolphins the owner Stephen Ross doesn’t care. Find other things to spend your hard earned money on until ownership makes a financial commitment. I know I did that with preferring UB Bulls today over the Buffalo Bills. That doesn’t mean you give up your support of the NFL hometown team but call them out when there bums. PSE and Buffalo Bills have zero control on my football fandom. If the Buffalo Bills left I have UB Bulls football filling up my fan bowl cases 2019 Bahamas Bowl champions, 2020 Camellia Bowl champions and 2022 Camellia Bowl champions again.

Again what have the Buffalo Bills won? It has been since 1965 before I was born that the Bills won the AFL championship and I just turned 55 years old. In the spring the UB Bulls football sports performance center at UB breaks ground all privately built through donations so I am a happy man. Why BSF are you a happy man? Because I know UB Bulls football is going to more bowl games and winning in college football because UB Bulls are up with the elite football programs of the MAC 6-6 gets you bowl eligibility so it is wonderful yearly all the winning college football is the way to go over the NFL protected where you get a lot of losses between the few good years with the Buffalo Bills or any NFL team in my opinion. Go Bills! Go Bulls! UB Horns Up! Let’s Go Buffalo 

???

You sound negative towards the Buffalo Bills. Doesn't sound like you're a current fan of the Bills at all. Are you just venting about the past?

Edited by Buffalo Ballin

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

???

You sound negative towards the Buffalo Bills. Doesn't sound like you're a current fan of the Bills at all. Are you just venting about the past?

Pretty sure he’s the guy that says Pegula is a cheap bum and McDermott is a bum as well. 

16 hours ago, ajmac said:

He has two kids that live in Miami, if he was going to go somewhere and still see his kids, it’s Miami.

Plus, as we all know, Brady is buddies with the owner and others in the front office.

Its all conjecture, but it’s an interesting story.

Not like LV is much better having Mahomes there…

Brady will go to the Raiders if he doesn't retire IMO.

SF doesn't need a 46 year old QB. Plus I think he wants to face Mahomes twice a year. 

As far as the Dolphins go...

Tua seems like a great guy, but he cannot stay healthy.

They are really stuck. They hired the latest "smartest person in the room" spreadsheet guy and Tua did well enough when healthy that next year will be the same 8-9 type season 

2 hours ago, FilthyBeast said:

LOL!  The Dols have no chance in Buffalo in the playoffs, assuming they make the playoffs, much less meet the Bills.  They were lucky in the first meeting that the idiot schedule makers had them playing at home early with the Bills coming off a short week.

Edited by Doc

36 minutes ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

Your post goes to the very heart of being a Bills fan, or a fan of any team that struggles for a long time.  Is the emotional currency invested in it ever going to pay off in any positive way?   

One of my favorite books is called "The Prophet".  It was written by a Lebanese man named Khalil Gibran and published in 1923.   Each chapter of the book consists of a group of people asking the Prophet about a different topic like marriage, children,  work, and death and then the Prophet talks about each of them.  There is a chapter about Joy and Sorrow that I have thought of a thousand times over the years  that I've been a Bills' fan  Here is a part of what the Prophet says about Joy and Sorrow;

Then a woman said, Speak to us of Joy and Sorrow.
And he answered:
Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
And how else can it be?
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.

I have suffered a lot of sorrow being a Bills fan.  I'm 53 and born into a diehard Bills family.  We buried my father in his favorite Bills sweatshirt.  Like many here I've lived through all the lows that come with following this team.  I've paid my dues and then some.  I have always hoped that because of all the pain I suffered rooting for this team over the years, that someday, maybe just one season, I would finally experience what it's like to see my team win it all.

I know if that season ever happens and I get to see my Bills win a Super Bowl, my joy and happiness will be so much greater than the fans who didn't suffer through what I have.  It will mean more to me than the fair weather fans who didn't pay their dues like I did.

Maybe I will never see them win it all, but if I do, my joy will be all the greater because of the sorrow I have endured these many years to get there.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, teef said:

maybe just hold off on being this guy yet again next year.  it's a punchline at this point.  especially that tweet on how the bills have been exposed and may not make the playoffs...that ***** is pathetic as a fan.

He’s a Fish fan. It would explain alot. 

5 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Your post goes to the very heart of being a Bills fan, or a fan of any team that struggles for a long time.  Is the emotional currency invested in it ever going to pay off in any positive way?   

One of my favorite books is called "The Prophet".  It was written by a Lebanese man named Khalil Gibran and published in 1923.   Each chapter of the book consists of a group of people asking the Prophet about a different topic like marriage, children,  work, and death and then the Prophet talks about each of them.  There is a chapter about Joy and Sorrow that I have thought of a thousand times over the years  that I've been a Bills' fan  Here is a part of what the Prophet says about Joy and Sorrow;

Then a woman said, Speak to us of Joy and Sorrow.
And he answered:
Your joy is your sorrow unmasked.
And the selfsame well from which your laughter rises was oftentimes filled with your tears.
And how else can it be?
The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain.

I have suffered a lot of sorrow being a Bills fan.  I'm 53 and born into a diehard Bills family.  We buried my father in his favorite Bills sweatshirt.  Like many here I've lived through all the lows that come with following this team.  I've paid my dues and then some.  I have always hoped that because of all the pain I suffered rooting for this team over the years, that someday, maybe just one season, I would finally experience what it's like to see my team win it all.

I know if that season ever happens and I get to see my Bills win a Super Bowl, my joy and happiness will be so much greater than the fans who didn't suffer through what I have.  It will mean more to me than the fair weather fans who didn't pay their dues like I did.

Maybe I will never see them win it all, but if I do, my joy will be all the greater because of the sorrow I have endured these many years to get there.  

Sweet isn’t as sweet without the sour. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

One of my favorite books is called "The Prophet".  It was written by a Lebanese man named Khalil Gibran and published in 1923.

The only book that has ever remained in my backcountry pack for over a year. 🤙

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  The Dols have no chance in Buffalo in the playoffs, assuming they make the playoffs, much less meet the Bills.  They were lucky in the first meeting that the idiot schedule makers had them playing at home early with the Bills coming off a short week.

How can any rational fan say this when we were trailing by 8 points against them late in the 4th quarter just a few weeks ago?

Yes they are not quite the contender that some pundits and fans (like myself) thought, but they are still a damn good team with a talent roster and QB whose top 5 when healthy.

Don't care what anybody says but I want no part of them in the playoffs and if anything they might do us a favor and go into KC or CIN and beat them depending on seeding.

6 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

How can any rational fan say this when we were trailing by 8 points against them late in the 4th quarter just a few weeks ago?

Yes they are not quite the contender that some pundits and fans (like myself) thought, but they are still a damn good team with a talent roster and QB whose top 5 when healthy.

Don't care what anybody says but I want no part of them in the playoffs and if anything they might do us a favor and go into KC or CIN and beat them depending on seeding.

I don't care how much they were down by, they still won.  And without Tua they're no threat, while if they play him and risk his health for short-term gain...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.