The Phins; from 8-3 to 8-8. An epic collapse

Inigo Montoya

1 hour ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Fin Heaven is a five alarm fire right now. They want to fire the owner, fire the GM, fire the coach, fire half the players, fire the ball boy.  One poster said the Phins can't even cheat right and they lost two draft picks because of it. 

The entire Phin's Nation is on tilt.  They're wearing white after Labor Day and combining plaids and stripes.  They're fighting a land war in Asia.  They're taking wooden nickels.  They're crying over spilt milk.  They're cutting tags off mattresses. They're starving a cold and stuffing a fever.  They're paying $20,000 for Taylor Swift tickets.  They're eating gas station sushi.  They're running with scissors.  They're smoking with their oxygen on.  One of them just killed John Wick's dog.

It's Biblical.

Don't take my word for it.....

https://finheaven.com/threads/phins-pats-post-game.376527/

https://finheaven.com/threads/fire-mike-mcdaniels.376520/

https://finheaven.com/threads/players-that-absolutely-need-to-be-gone-next-season.376526/

Post of the year right here

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Success said:

Were people pulling for the Pats today?

I'll never really get that.  I'd be happy to see that team miss the playoffs from now until the continents merge back into a single landmass millions of years from now.

I was, so they could screw the Dolphins. Now I'm rooting for the Steelers to screw the Patriots.

I'm also enjoying the circle completing itself in Seattle right now.  Total Bills drought team in NY this season. The Patriots held the door open a crack for the Jets, the Jets had the QB the fans like coming back, they were playing another mediocre team.  Now their season is going to be ended by Geno Smith.  It's glorious.

Edited by That's No Moon

9 minutes ago, ajmac said:

They will sign Tom Brady in offseason and try to take over the AFC East again…

Not happening though. Go for it Tom!!

Tom is either retiring or is going to LV to help save McDaniels job. It’s either Jimmy G or Derek Carr for Miami

Edited by BuffaloBills1998

The Dolphins hype was just that, hype. The media wanted to make an MVP out of Tua and COY out of McDaniel. They were crowning them as the team that would knock off Buffalo as the AFCE Champs. Sorry about your luck. Hopefully they fall flat next week too.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, mikemac2001 said:

Ya I was like this guy seems like an interesting coach and then it was like this guy is a tool. 

wearing shirts and buying new sneakers to break the losing streak 

He went from a laid back more common sense kinda weird/different head coach back to position coach

The sneakers is a position coach thing you joke with your guys about and same as the t shirt thing - as a head coach you can't do that

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

IF Tua is back.

Tua?

Back to Life? 

Back to Reality?

35 minutes ago, JMM said:

Remember gave up their first for him.

Maybe the intern faxed wrong paperwork as trade was actually for Nick Chubb 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

I could easily see the Jets still find a way to beat them even if Tua is back.

If Tua plays against the Jets, he will get beat up again and the whole off season convo will be what the Fins will do.

I predict Brady will go back to the Pats next year to play and take over the HC/GM role after.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:
Lets all pitch in and put this on Bill boards all over Miami, 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.