Bengals RB Joe Mixon reminds first-place Bills: 'We the big dog' of AFC

Billzgobowlin

13 hours ago, Caesar said:

As a Bengals season ticket holder for many years and well informed on all things my team, I can promise you this is not the case.  

It is tiring to hear to KC fans nonstop blaming the refs for all 3 losses on twitter.  

It is also comical to continually read statements from fans who teams didn't go very far that about the Bengals were lucky making it to the Super Bowl.  But Cincy is getting plenty of love, in fact I'm shocked at how many commentators/writers are picking Cincy in this game.  Maybe just hyping it up?

your posts read that you are trying so hard to sell your take that what Mixon said was "not that disrespectful"   it ends up reading like homer baloney.

just sayin'

m

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo ill said:

"The best thing about is they're going to have to play us honest," Mixon said. "If you want to cheat, whatever you want to do, we're going to make you pay"

I'm curious as to what he is getting at here.

I take it as they have watched the tape and realize the Bills STILL have to sell out to defend the run and you can’t do that against a team with 3 big time weapons at WR.  You also can’t just let a guy like him have an easy time or he’ll ruin your day.  

This is exactly why the Bills need a true #2 (1A) WR.   You can double Diggs and shut down the run and then it’s all on Allen. You can’t do that against a better built team, like Cincinnati.  I would argue they have the best skill position team and one of the best QBs in the game, their line is weak. The Bills have 1 legitimate weapon aside from their QB.  KC is down on talent this year, but appears to have a more explosive and consistent run game, plus Kelce and the better OL in front of the best QB in the game.  

The Bills will go as far as Allen can take them, it’s going to be tough to win the AFC, personally I don’t feel the Bills have enough fire power to do it unless Beasley finds some magic in a bottle and reverts back to 2020 form.  Had Miller and Hyde been able to be on the field, it’s a bit different, but current state, I don’t see it.   This game is huge, a week to rest up and not have to worry about a loss is a monster advantage, especially in a super competitive situation like the AFC playoffs will be. The #1 seed, whoever ends up with it, should be the favorite to win the conference, you really don’t want to have to face any of the teams that will sneak in the wild card, they can all burn you.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Caesar said:

There 50 posts on this board up in arms over pieces of quotes by Mixon.  I provided a link to the article and the full quotes.  Im trying to help your brethren stop looking so bad...
We play the Ravens twice a year every year - and they always have a tough defense.  I love your linebackers but neither are thumpers like Roquan Smith.  Mixon knows who has hit him and has always said the Ravens were the best he faced as a RB for a long time. It his opinion, not a slight to the Bills - this is the thinking of which I am referring.

You guys have a great defense with great linebackers.

Can we have Mike White weigh in as to whether Milano is a thumper? 

15 hours ago, Caesar said:

There 50 posts on this board up in arms over pieces of quotes by Mixon.  I provided a link to the article and the full quotes.  Im trying to help your brethren stop looking so bad...
We play the Ravens twice a year every year - and they always have a tough defense.  I love your linebackers but neither are thumpers like Roquan Smith.  Mixon knows who has hit him and has always said the Ravens were the best he faced as a RB for a long time. It his opinion, not a slight to the Bills - this is the thinking of which I am referring.

You guys have a great defense with great linebackers.

Have the Bengals even faced Roquan yet?  Stupid statement to brag about players that are "better" that you haven't even faced.  Bengals are the typical Napoleon syndrome team.  They got lucky last year to be in the super bowl.

19 hours ago, Airseven said:

They’re the defending AFC champs, so I guess he’s technically right. That being said, I think we all know Chiefs are still the big dog.

Weird, I could have sworn we beat the Chiefs this year and are the current 1 seed.

Maybe I should buy into some more of this loser talk.

19 hours ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

He’s not even right lol Patrick Queen is pretty good but roquan smith and tyrus bowser are meh.  Seems like after the packers game with jaire Alexander that teams think they can just get under the bills skin 

could also be that they are not happy about being home underdogs 

Roquan Smith is fantastic. Without question one of the best LBs in the league.

• Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.