When are week 18 game times going to be set?

PromoTheRobot

6 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

PTR, I think Tuesday after the MNF game it gets announced as they need to give I think 10 days notice or something like that one.  If you call Sal on the Extra Point Show, he usually knows all the ins and outs on that stuff.

Usually I think it's 2 weeks before for games flexed??? It doesn't apply to week 18 as Tuesday will only be 5 days notice and even if it's Sunday night that's only 7 days.

5 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

I'm waiting on the same thing. If it's any time but late night Sun or Mon night , my Jets buddy will drive out from Jersey for my 1st Bill's gm at OP this year

Saw them in Jersey vs the Jests

Unless we win and KC loses and it's a meaningless game

It won't be Monday Night.  There is no MNF the last week of the season.

• Like (+1) 1

"In Week 18, two games will be played on Saturday (4:30 PM ET and 8:15 PM ET) with the remainder to be played on Sunday afternoon (1:00 PM ET and 4:25 PM ET) and one matchup to be played on Sunday night (8:20 PM ET). Specific dates, start times, and networks for Week 18 matchups will be determined and announced following the conclusion of Week 17."

If Goodell isnt compassionate enough to see that a Buffalo night game is more dangerous with the sidewalks and roads loaded with snow, and that this city just had a storm that killed 40 members of this community then the league is more money hungry than I thought.

Keep the stupid game at 1pm Roger you pasty faced puppet.  You've already put us on a million night games, we lost a home game to another storm, try to do something right for a change.  It's easier to see pedestrians in daylight, especially when there are 8 foot snowbanks.

Obviously a Denver win over KC puts us in a sweet spot and then the league wouldn't flex the game anyway.  They'll come out with a statement that says "we've decided in light of the recent events in Buffalo that it's safer to keep the game at 1pm"   

• Eyeroll 4

7 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

If Goodell isnt compassionate enough to see that a Buffalo night game is more dangerous with the sidewalks and roads loaded with snow, and that this city just had a storm that killed 40 members of this community then the league is more money hungry than I thought.

Keep the stupid game at 1pm Roger you pasty faced puppet.  You've already put us on a million night games, we lost a home game to another storm, try to do something right for a change.  It's easier to see pedestrians in daylight, especially when there are 8 foot snowbanks.

Obviously a Denver win over KC puts us in a sweet spot and then the league wouldn't flex the game anyway.  They'll come out with a statement that says "we've decided in light of the recent events in Buffalo that it's safer to keep the game at 1pm"   

Don't worry, bro. The Bills game won't be Sunday night against the Patriots. Relax man

16 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I'm trying to plan for the Patriots game with a Sabres game on Saturday night. When do we know when the Bills will play?

From what I recall the week 18 schedule is usually announced late during the Sunday night game, maybe around 11:00 PM.  Likely NBC wants to be able to promo the game they will be showing before signing off, but everything else is also announced with it.

This is kind of a unique situation as don't recall in past years a Monday night game having such importance on seedings. Who wins Monday night could change the seeding a bit, but but not like any single one of those games will be a play in game.  Worst I could see happening is they decide to schedule the Bills Chiefs, Bengals games all for 4:25 on Sunday, but more likely the Bills will be at 1:00 on Sunday IMO.

Found a link form last year that confirms my recollection, was announced late during Sunday night game on Jan 2nd of week 17 schedule and a 2nd link stating will be announced this Sunday night.  Unless the Bills Bengals game is such a game changer, would imagine this will hold true.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-announces-week-18-saturday-games-sunday-nighter

https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/nfl-week-18-schedule-predictions-odds-eagles-giants-playoff-picture-20221230.html

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.