Need help with a dog name

stevestojan

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Those are all ******* awesome 

just like my kids I'd address them most of the time by first name. Shaq, Doogie and especially Lindy it just sounds cool 🙂 and different.

But when they have been naughty the 2nd name comes out....When she hears LINDY RUFF with the voice of God she knows she is in trouble deep

haha

dogs RULE

m

Edited by muppy
  • Haha (+1) 2

I’d go with (Carlton) Bailey. 

The four of us voted three dogs ago and her name was Bailey. Three votes wasn’t enough. This is when we learned the wife has veto power. A redhead girl named Bailey vomited in my MIL’s car when my wife was a kid. They could not get the smell out, so they traded the car in. 

Bonus points for the first person to post the Seinfeld episode.  

Edited by Augie

Sorry for the loss of your dog. We had to put ours down when he was 17 years old....one of the saddest things. I'm a little late on this response, so I apologize if you already named your new dog, but I thought of "Buffy"....it was a the name of one of my cousin's dogs growing up, and well for you it would make sense being a Bills fan and all.

P.S.

I just now looked at some of the other posts, and I think Buffy was already mentioned, (sorry Simon) and whoever else.

16 hours ago, Augie said:

The four of us voted three dogs ago and her name was Bailey. Three votes wasn’t enough. This is when we learned the wife has veto power. A redhead girl named Bailey vomited in my MIL’s car when my wife was a kid. They could not get the smell out, so they traded the car in. 

B.O.

17 hours ago, Augie said:

The Smelly Car?

A few years ago we had a stray cat hanging around our back porch.  Very friendly and wanted a home and to belong somewhere.  I started calling him Barkley after our BB QB2 at the time and current practice squad QB.  It was right around the time of the Renegade Matt Barkley performance in Pittsburgh.  Barkley is a way cooler name for a dog.

2 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

A few years ago we had a stray cat hanging around our back porch.  Very friendly and wanted a home and to belong somewhere.  I started calling him Barkley after our BB QB2 at the time and current practice squad QB.  It was right around the time of the Renegade Matt Barkley performance in Pittsburgh.  Barkley is a way cooler name for a dog.

That was the name of my first dog! 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.