What song gets you pumped up for Bills football?

major

2 minutes ago, Maynard said:

Absolutely brutal. 

You might not like the genre, which totally fine, but that band is full of extremely talented, prodigy musicians who are incredible at improvising and what they are playing is really hard.

They also sell out multi-show runs at Red Rocks in minutes and have won Grammy awards (like the real musician grammy awards, not the ones awarded based mostly on overall record sales, radio play and marketing).

I don't get pumped for Bills games with music, but this is a great lead in to get amped up to (for a perfect example see the crowd reaction to it at the flaming mess at Woodstock; Armageddon edition). The song itself gears down after the intro, though, so it needs to cut to something before that happens.

• Like (+1) 1

The one from that commercial a couple years ago, “ loving you…” 

you all know it, 😂

17 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Thanks NE, I had never heard that before.  *****in' brilliant!

It really is. Such a great mashup.  I listen to it once in the 1st half and once in the 2nd half.  I try and save it for critical drives.  I’ll gladly take credit for all of the TDs drives we’ve had to close out the first halves, thanks to the song obv

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, NewEra said:

It really is. Such a great mashup.  I listen to it once in the 1st half and once in the 2nd half.  I try and save it for critical drives.  I’ll gladly take credit for all of the TDs drives we’ve had to close out the first halves, thanks to the song obv

That is an amazing mashup! Thanks for sharing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.