How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

On 5/24/2023 at 11:32 AM, B-Man said:

So it is that almost immediately after news reports surfaced Monday night of a U-Haul truck crashing into security barriers near the White House — with a Nazi flag being among the items found in the truck – many began speculating that this was a “false flag” event, orchestrated by “the feds” to bolster the notion that white supremacy and domestic terrorism are on the rise and pose the greatest threat to our homeland.

poor victims you and the rest of your tribe!  Nobody cares enough about you to go to the trouble of setting up false flag ops.  You're just not that important.

Oh, and domestic terrorism is definitely on the rise.  Charlottesville happened.  Jan 6 wasn't a tourist visit.  And you're a fool.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

poor victims you and the rest of your tribe!  Nobody cares enough about you to go to the trouble of setting up false flag ops.  You're just not that important.

Oh, and domestic terrorism is definitely on the rise.  Charlottesville happened.  Jan 6 wasn't a tourist visit.  And you're a fool.

The Summer of 2020 also happened.  And the results have had real and devastating effects, not just the fantasies in the minds of libs like you.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

45 minutes long, but worth the listen. A decent portion on the rush to blame racism rather than to identify the problems with solutions that can be achieved.

They'll just be dismissed as Uncle and Aunt Toms.  Because the real change they're advocating has no chance of happening.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Doc said:

The Summer of 2020 also happened.  And the results have had real and devastating effects, not just the fantasies in the minds of libs like you.

what about it?....doesn't change the fact that white nationalist paramilitary losers are threatening the country.  why don't you guys wanna admit that.  lose the guerrilla tactic advantage?  element of surprise?  that ship has sailed.  we know you're out there.  we've seen you even in our quiet, peaceful communities.  Just outside the gated communities (and inside the Florida ones).  Why not show some public support for your fellow MAGA's?  Come out.  Be strong!  Be openly resentful and angry! Be traitors publicly....

Edited by redtail hawk

what about it?....doesn't change the fact that white nationalist paramilitary losers are threatening the country.  why don't you guys wanna admit that.  lose the guerrilla tactic advantage?  element of surprise?  that ship has sailed.  we know you're out there.  we've seen you even in our quiet, peaceful communities.  Just outside the gated communities (and inside the Florida ones).  Why not show some public support for your fellow MAGA's?  Come out.  Be strong!  Be openly resentful and angry! Be traitors publicly....

Step away from your electronic device, proceed to the nearest window, open said window, take a giant wiff of fresh air cause holy ***** man. The streets are overflowing with NAZIS!!!! everyone run!!!! Lmao! 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

So what about the criminals that are being allowed back on the streets and the decrease in policing and increase in lawlessness resulting from the horrible "defund the police" policies?  Which is a far bigger concern? :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Step away from your electronic device, proceed to the nearest window, open said window, take a giant wiff of fresh air cause holy ***** man. The streets are overflowing with NAZIS!!!! everyone run!!!! Lmao! 

More like step away from the alphabet networks.  The true threats to our country.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, Pokebball said:

45 minutes long, but worth the listen. A decent portion on the rush to blame racism rather than to identify the problems with solutions that can be achieved.

Some interesting discussion there. Re the problems in the black community, they are largely right. Solutions to those problems need to come from within the community, beginning with parents, family and personal responsibility. Personally I think there needs to be a cultural change to emphasize the importance of black fathers and to celebrate the sacrifices fathers make for their children. Encourage men to be responsible fathers. More black athletes and cultural icons need to be outspoken on this. Acknowledging this does not mean that racism or white supremacy organizations don’t exist or are not societal problems too. 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

c'mon.  Why try to minimize it?  Goose steppers marching down main streets.  trump having lunch with neo nazis. hate crimes increasingg exponentially in the last decade.  Why deny it?  I really want to know your reasoning.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/how-we-rise/2022/05/17/preventing-racial-hate-crimes-means-tackling-white-supremacist-ideology/

really good article on the growing problem.  Lyndon Johnson was aware of the threat even in the 60's:

"Overall, it is clear that a growing group of white people are perceiving a group threat regarding their power and status in the racial hierarchy. As President Lyndon B. Johnson said, “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.” This is the ideology we must address."

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

c'mon.  Why try to minimize it?  Goose steppers marching down main streets.  trump having lunch with neo nazis. hate crimes increasingg exponentially in the last decade.  Why deny it?  I really want to know your reasoning.

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/how-we-rise/2022/05/17/preventing-racial-hate-crimes-means-tackling-white-supremacist-ideology/

really good article on the growing problem.  Lyndon Johnson was aware of the threat even in the 60's:

"Overall, it is clear that a growing group of white people are perceiving a group threat regarding their power and status in the racial hierarchy. As President Lyndon B. Johnson said, “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.” This is the ideology we must address."

Johnson was on target. In the intervening SIXTY years, whitey has run amok with the hate crimes! And don’t even get me started on the NAZIS/Main Street goose-steppers around every corner. 

There’s not a single narrative from the old white people leading the left that you don’t take hook, line, and sinker. Also, can you fill us in on which group you identify with? Is it the anti-zionists or the anti-semites? 

You seem like a parody account. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Johnson was on target. In the intervening SIXTY years, whitey has run amok with the hate crimes! And don’t even get me started on the NAZIS/Main Street goose-steppers around every corner. 

There’s not a single narrative from the old white people leading the left that you don’t take hook, line, and sinker. Also, can you fill us in on which group you identify with? Is it the anti-zionists or the anti-semites? 

You seem like a parody account. 

hmmm....was there any racial unrest during those 60 years?  old LBJ was almost prophetic.

When was the last time a US president dined with 2 admitted nazis?  George Wallace might have but he was never elected president...

Edited by redtail hawk

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

hmmm....was there any racial unrest during those 60 years?  old LBJ was almost prophetic.

one thing you don’t seem to realize is we know what supremacy exists but the size of the movement is greatly exaggerated. I mean when people like you have to make up scenarios where they put up recruiting posters on hiking trails we know it’s exaggerated. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

one thing you don’t seem to realize is we know what supremacy exists but the size of the movement is greatly exaggerated. I mean when people like you have to make up scenarios where they put up recruiting posters on hiking trails we know it’s exaggerated. 

They'll do anything to claim racism is worse than ever.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

You don't call out one racist by putting up a public sign that calls out everyone. The one racist doesn't even see the sign.

Nazi hikers ruining the outdoors for the more open minded oh no! What's next? REI? Where does it end! The horror! Lol

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Andy1 said:

Some interesting discussion there. Re the problems in the black community, they are largely right. Solutions to those problems need to come from within the community, beginning with parents, family and personal responsibility. Personally I think there needs to be a cultural change to emphasize the importance of black fathers and to celebrate the sacrifices fathers make for their children. Encourage men to be responsible fathers. More black athletes and cultural icons need to be outspoken on this. Acknowledging this does not mean that racism or white supremacy organizations don’t exist or are not societal problems too. 

Ironic part is your comment is very similar to abolitionist like Fredric Douglas way back in the 1880's

22 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Ironic part is your comment is very similar to abolitionist like Fredric Douglas way back in the 1880's

I don’t know much about Fredric. I’ll have to check him out.

• 4 weeks later...

This is a win, win.

Let’s say these really ARE just dumb racist punks. Not welcome. They have no place in our movement. Now they’re exposed. Good.

If they ARE Feds, this is a taxpayer funded psy-op meant to defame and entrap innocent Americans. Now they’re exposed. Good.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is a win, win.

Let’s say these really ARE just dumb racist punks. Not welcome. They have no place in our movement. Now they’re exposed. Good.

If they ARE Feds, this is a taxpayer funded psy-op meant to defame and entrap innocent Americans. Now they’re exposed. Good.

They're feds. I know alot of people none are white supremacists. I know a lot of whites are probably  negative in general about blacks,

they mostly just want to keep to themselves. I know a lot of blacks, same deal. This is all a libtard/government psyop.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

They're feds. I know alot of people none are white supremacists. I know a lot of whites are probably  negative in general about blacks,

they mostly just want to keep to themselves. I know a lot of blacks, same deal. This is all a libtard/government psyop.

for what purpose?  what is the desired result?