How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

50 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I don't think so.  The Tate had 6 million visitors in 2021.  Epcot 7.5 mil.  But I'd wager many more people ate at Epcot than the Tate...and they're missing out.  I'm doing public service.  Oh, and the Tate has free general admission.

Lol, I suppose there is no accounting for taste. But my guess is that if you enjoyed your meal at the Tate it would largely be because you had unconsciously lowered the bar in your head upon deciding to eat there. 

33 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

This is you only declarative statement from your post. It is clearly what I was discussing. You are the kind of person who has jambalaya in NYC and then states that NYC has bad food.

But Tim has you here, methinks. Jambalaya from a chain restaurant in Times Square!  🤪

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

This is you only declarative statement from your post. It is clearly what I was discussing. You are the kind of person who has jambalaya in NYC and then states that NYC has bad food.

Commander's palace is the place for that.  I do a decent roux myself.  http://labellecuisine.com/archives/jambalaya_commanders_palace.htm  But isn't that the theme of Epcot?  Eating Vietnamese spring rolls, strudel and parma ham in Orlando?

Good theater while we wait for trump's arrest tho, don't u think?

34 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Life has taught me that people rarely antagonize or pick a fight with somebody they expect will kick the living crap out of them.  Somebody might demonstrate their principles and be bold and mouth off to a guy like Clarence Thomas but its doubtful they'd express the same in your face confrontation with the likes of MMA fighter Colin McGregor for example.  

yes, cuz that would be stupid...

Edited by redtail hawk

12 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

thanks.  My mirror is broken.  Yours?   I watch the far far right and have been taking notes...

To you “ far far right” means using the appropriate bathroom for one’s actual gender. Keep competing with Tibs and Billsy for the PPP simpleton award. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

yes, cuz that would be stupid...

I mean as much as I think everyone deserves a modicum of decency from everyone else simply because they are human, let's not pretend that there isn't some calculations that go into how much decency some people get vs. others based on how dangerous they look lol basic survival stuff right here

• Like (+1) 3

Excellent to see this man fighting back against white supremacy 

I’m obviously being sarcastic -  but any idea where this soon to be incarcerated lunatic could be getting this insanity from?  

^^^

This does more for recruiting people to Florida and to vote Republican then even the most Soros-y policies could ever imagine.  

Thanks Deep Blue City Dumps!

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Excellent to see this man fighting back against white supremacy 

I’m obviously being sarcastic -  but any idea where this soon to be incarcerated lunatic could be getting this insanity from?  

^^^

This does more for recruiting people to Florida and to vote Republican then even the most Soros-y policies could ever imagine.  

Thanks Deep Blue City Dumps!

Reads like the usual Nation of Islam or Black Israelite dogma.

34 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I think he's a black version of a proud boy.  I think law enforcement is probably watching him and will arrest him for the first crime he does.  I think that will be good.

does he have more followers than the largest nazi group in the us? 

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know that is untrue, but you are too scared to admit it. 

Understandable. 

which group doesn't and cite evidence.  enlighten me.  There's a post showing someone who is presumably a black hate group member and then there's this:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/neo-nazi-proud-boys-groups-push-trump-campaign/story?id=73663331

all scum

Edited by redtail hawk

21 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Those damn proud boys and their white supremacy!

990E3DE7-34B3-4459-85E5-4EB3EDD2D2E9.thumb.webp.4a0eb6394125aafe4330bd444e3a36ad.webp

Fortunately, can't see the pic but doesn't matter.  No doubt it's not a member of a black hate group which is what I compared the proud boys to.  Losers and haters in all races.  All wastes of protoplasm.

Edited by redtail hawk

11 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Fortunately, can't see the pic but doesn't matter.  No doubt it's not a member of a black hate group which is what I compared the proud boys to.  Losers and haters in all races.  All wastes of protoplasm.

It’s infamous white supremacist Enrique Tarrio.