How many days per week do you practice white supremacy?

23 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I find it interesting that you and this Twitter moron believe ANY of that is an example of White Supremacy. 

Ya know, I'm still trying to understand this DEI stuff.  I saw an African-American women discuss health care delivery issues from a DEI perspective last week.  She said there needs to be more POC in the medical fields because they are in the best position to serve communities of color because they understand the culture and the specific needs of the patient.  

That might make sense from some socioeconomic and health perspective, but I can't distinguish between her statement and conclusion and what a 1950's white segregationist would argue about the merits of "separate but equal".   What she was saying is people are better off sticking with their own kind.  My conclusion is this DEI dogma is racism disguised by "good" intentions.  Nice, polite, educated racists instead of the traditional mean, rude, clueless racists.  Racism comes in many forms and colors. 

Personally, I've had white, black, Asian, Indian doctors in my lifetime and my only concern was how good a doctor is this person.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

Do it, do it do it

5 million dollars, $1 homes and $97k/ yr for qualified black adults in San Fran. for this 100%, where local governments put this on the table and vote to fund it locally. absolutely look forward to this being instituted. Im positive all those paying for it are ecstatic about the fairness. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna74873

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Do it, do it do it

5 million dollars, $1 homes and $97k/ yr for qualified black adults in San Fran. for this 100%, where local governments put this on the table and vote to fund it locally. absolutely look forward to this being instituted. Im positive all those paying for it are ecstatic about the fairness. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna74873

Pure insanity.  But no chance of it happening. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

This is really interesting.  Ever been to Jamaica?  Had Jerk Chicken or Pork (chix is better but they're both awesome).  Ya know why they spice the hell out of their foods?  umm, cuz their ingredients suck.  Indian Curry anyone?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

This is really interesting.  Ever been to Jamaica?  Had Jerk Chicken or Pork (chix is better but they're both awesome).  Ya know why they spice the hell out of their foods?  umm, cuz their ingredients suck.  Indian Curry anyone?

Your point seems genuinely racist. My ancestors did not have spices which is why they did not use them. Every society that had them used them.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Your point seems genuinely racist. My ancestors did not have spices which is why they did not use them. Every society that had them used them.

8 days a week.  Guess you're not into cooking shows.  Some can make your life better.  I particularly like The Great British Bake Off.  I think it's on PBS and Amazon.  Oh, and the BBC but that might be tricky.

Edited by redtail hawk

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

8 days a week.  Guess you're not into cooking shows.  Some can make your life better.  I particularly like The Great British Bake Off.  I think it's on PBS and Amazon.  Oh, and the BBC but that might be tricky.

Do you believe cooking shows are real life? Please tell me one society that had spices that did not use them? The Indians use curry because it is available spices. 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

I bet you like the BBC, don’t you. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1