Mitch Morse Clears Concussion Protocol

babulator

1 hour ago, dorquemada said:

Chris Simms puts ranch on his mild chicken wings

My boy blue.  Cheese.

54 minutes ago, gordong said:

I concur .....   Bates is very good at center. 

Bates it the future C for the Bills.  Need to find new OGs next year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

“I am so glad this staff is more cautious about injuries than those turds in Miami. That would never happen here” 

-TBD posters commenting on the Dolphins after Tua was cleared to play twice by Doctors. 

“So glad Morse is playing. We need him in there if we are going to have a shot”

-TBD posters after Mitch Morse is cleared after only 5 days from suffering his 6th NFL concussion

Stay classy guys…

EDIT: This is a dumb post. I think I paused time with the Blizzard. It was definitely not 5 days. He got injured the week before. I will not delete and I will leave this post in shame....

Edited by Mango
Simple Jack
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Dislike 2

1 hour ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Did we?  Bills ran for over 200 yards with Bates in the pivot.  Bates was solid at center.  Morse is playing well but there was no drop off with Bates.  

Against the Bears. The Bengals are considerably better at stopping the run.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/opponent-rushing-yards-per-game

https://www.nfl.com/stats/team-stats/defense/rushing/2022/reg/all

• Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Mango said:

“I am so glad this staff is more cautious about injuries than those turds in Miami. That would never happen here” 

-TBD posters commenting on the Dolphins after Tua was cleared to play twice by Doctors. 

-TBD posters after Mitch Morse is cleared after only 5 days from suffering his 6th NFL concussion

Stay classy guys…

Isn't that just blatantly false?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Mango said:

Stay classy guys…

Six concussions in a season? I don't THINK so... over eight seasons.

Tua has had THREE concussions in ONE season. THREE in ONE.

You are being very disingenuous.

Edited by EasternOHBillsFan
  • Agree 5

1 hour ago, NUT said:

This guy is crazy if he keeps playing IMO.

Free country, his choice, i would bet there are lots of guys with six and more concussions playing every week, i mean really, they have been doing this in some instances, before high school… 

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Stay classy guys…

Not even close to the same thing. 

2 hours ago, Mango said:

I hope he retires at the end of the season no matter the result. 

Why because you watched a documentary about concussions and CTE?    Maybe he should consult doctors and make an informed decision.  Any football player has been concussed and most are not documented.  People are taking big liberties with their limited knowledge.  

Today on GR-55,  Ross Tucker did his weekly segment.

They talked about concussions, Tua, and Morse for a while.

Ross said that if he knew he had a documented 6th concussion (like Morse) he would not return to playing the game.

But he pointed out he's older now, has kids, at a different point in life, and everyone has to answer this for himself.

I totally agree with him!  Morse is nuts to continue playing.

You have to assume he is gone after this year. 

7 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Did we?  Bills ran for over 200 yards with Bates in the pivot.  Bates was solid at center.  Morse is playing well but there was no drop off with Bates.  

Eric Wood nicely implied that Bates did fine AND played through an-game injury, but that the line is operates much more smoothly with Mitch in there, esp on the road where he calls out assignments etc.

7 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

7 hours ago, gordong said:

I concur .....   Bates is very good at center. 

And with VanRoten on the field too?  Hard top imagine he's an improvement, but the numbers don't lie

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.