Chris Simms says whoever Tre is covering will be open

Einstein

50 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

wow, a guy coming off a major injury playing the hardest physical position in the nfl isn’t back to being a top 3 corner. Shocking. What a dumb comment. It will take 2 years to see the real Tre again. 

How is it a dumb comment if you are reinforcing what Simms said? 

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

wow, a guy coming off a major injury playing the hardest physical position in the nfl isn’t back to being a top 3 corner. Shocking. What a dumb comment. It will take 2 years to see the real Tre again. 

Then he shouldn't be out there.  He is f*cking horrible.  Cinci's game plan was clear out of the gate.  They would have kept picking on him all game, had the entire game been played.  He is a liability right now.  In two years, he'll be too old and slow.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Not sure Tre should be on an island with Chase even when healthy.  

Burrow has no issue throwing jump balls down the field.    He’ll do it every time it’s single coverage. 

The TD was just poor scheme and smart Bengals play calling to dissect it.  Tre taking outside leverage, Hamlin sucked up to defend the underneath route.  Game over. 

At least Tre can run with Higgins down the sideline.  Single man coverage on Chase is a recipe for disaster no matter who you have at corner.  Bracket that guy. 

1 hour ago, beer said:

I haven’t read through this entire thread. Who would with what happened tonight. But I can’t understand why anyone would be focusing on any other bills player right now than #3 

Some just want to talk football. It is possible to be concerned for Hamlin’s condition while posting about other things/players. Doing so doesn’t lessen the concern for #3.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

Just now, JayBaller10 said:

Some just want to talk football. It is possible to be concerned for Hamlin’s condition while posting about other things/players. Doing so doesn’t lessen the concern for #3.

Thank you.

Im awake at 2:20 am because, aside from watching a plane hit the tower on 9/11, that was the most jarring thing I’ve ever watched on tv. 

Everyone I was with joined together and prayed for Damar. 

I also want to talk about something other than that from time to time tonight.   Everyone deals with things differently. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.