Week 17: Bills at Bengals on MNF

Beck Water

Just now, Dick_Cheney said:

If we lose this game, who do you guys think we will end up playing in the first round?

Whoever is the 6th seed. I think the Bills will either be the #1 or the #3 depending on tonight's game. If I had to guess, I would say the Chargers or Ravens.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Whoever is the 6th seed. I think the Bills will either be the #1 or the #3 depending on tonight's game. If I had to guess, I would say the Chargers or Ravens.

Just now, Scott7975 said:

I think probably Ravens

Yeah, I think we'd end up with the Ravens, and honestly maybe even Miami.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Two reasons.

First, the whole game of a playground bully is to try to elicit a negative reaction from you. To try to get a rise out of you. If you don't give them what they want, they lose interest. Badol's will to bully is particularly strong, apparently, but I'm hoping one of these days he'll realize his obsessive and constant trolling attempts are a waste of his time and energy.

Second, I try to remember that "hurt people hurt". When someone tries to spread misery to others, it is because they themselves are unhappy or are experiencing pain. I see no reason to respond to the words of a person in pain in a way that would only attempt to cause more pain. Beneath his cruel and insistent miserliness, Badol is a Bills fan and a human being, just like me. I sincerely DO hope that he can enjoy happiness and good health and find a salve for whatever is causing him enough pain to make him feel the desire to spread that pain to others.

I was being sarcastic, but a valid response none the less 👍

1 hour ago, ChrisWatson#21 said:

Huge game.  Win this one and they won't have to go on the road again until the super bowl.  (Treating next week as a playoff game)

Bills might have something to prove tonight too :)

Again !
Biggest game of the year. ( oh wait , I always say that )

GO BILLS

55 minutes ago, Dick_Cheney said:

If we lose this game, who do you guys think we will end up playing in the first round?

If the Bills lose tonight, they'll almost certainly be the 3 seed, barring upsets in week 18. The Ravens would come to OP. Chargers are going to be the 5th seed, Dolphins possibly 7th, if Chiefs or Bengals lost next week, Bills could end up 2nd and host Mia/NE/Pitt

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Logic said:

I hope that one of these years, you make a New Year's resolution to try to find positive ways to interact with other people, or at least not overtly insulting and negative ways. Remember, it's just as easy to be kind to people as to be rude and to try to elicit a negative reaction. It also doesn't cost anything to be nice.

Hope you had a happy holiday season and that you have a great and healthy 2023.

And I hope you learn to take yourself much less seriously and be less needy for approval.   That's why I bust your balls.   Don't use manipulative lady friend tactics.......if you wanted to brag about your fantasy team you should have justed started that thread saying so........and then you could have gone back to follow up on it.  :doh:   

Edited by BADOLBILZ
spell correct

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.