Week 17: Bills at Bengals on MNF

Beck Water

Need Joe Burrow to get me 4 points tomorrow to win one of the 3 championship games I am in this year for Fantasy Football...this would be my most proud one tho as I had a win and in final game(like the Jags/Titans next week, whoever won was in as the 6 seed) to claim the last of the 6 playoff spots and then I cruised in my other two games. Also will give me bragging rights as my long time friend is the Commish(and his team was who I beat in the win and in game) and the same people have largely been in it for the past 10-12 years.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Dislike 1

Just watching a segment on ESPN sports center just now and they were talking about the 3 way race for #1 AFC seed. It was 70% KC, Cincy 25% and Buffalo 5% as far as discussion. The media is foaming at the mouth for KC. Can’t wait for this time tomorrow night to watch them all backpedal. 

Just now, Billznut said:

Just watching a segment on ESPN sports center just now and they were talking about the 3 way race for #1 AFC seed. It was 70% KC, Cincy 25% and Buffalo 5% as far as discussion. The media is foaming at the mouth for KC. Can’t wait for this time tomorrow night to watch them all backpedal. 

isn’t anyone else tired of 4 straight AFC title games in KC. Good Lord

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

15 minutes ago, Herc11 said:

A bit that Caleb from Barstool does and they are hilarious.

I don’t get it. That and watching some fat guys watch their games and reactions is absolute trash entertainment. My kids watch other kids play video games. Kinda the same. Oh how society has fallen. 

btw no offense to those who enjoy this. 
I don’t. 

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

isn’t anyone else tired of 4 straight AFC title games in KC. Good Lord

How did the nation feel when the road to the Super Bowl went through Buffalo all those years? 

Edited by AlfaBill

2 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

How did the nation feel when the road to the Super Bowl went through Buffalo all those years? 

Most of the nation was sick and tired of the 90’s Bills and didn’t want them in any more super bowls. The Bills themselves used this as a rallying cry when they made it to their fourth Super Bowl. Kelly especially mentioned it numerous times back in that final Super Bowl run. 

So yeah I’m sure a lot of the nation is sick of seeing KC in the AFC championship, not just us here in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

I don’t get it. That and watching some fat guys watch their games and reactions is absolute trash entertainment. My kids watch other kids play video games. Kinda the same. Oh how society has fallen. 

Eh... to me its just like a SNL skit or any other skit show thats been around. These just aren't on TV because forms of delivering entertainment change. I grew up in the home video game boom of 80's and 90's and older folks said what you are saying about us. The older generations have always griped about what the younger generations do for entertainment whether it was radio, TV, video games, internet, and now apps. Guess society will continue to fall, or maybe its just passing us by.

Edited by Herc11
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Billznut said:

Yeah sheesh. Almost every national media outlet is picking the Bengals. I just read an article on the Athletic the other day about the 1 seed and the question they asked the panel about the #1 seed was only Chiefs & Bengals discussion. I know Coach is gonna get these guys motivated to make a statement tomorrow night. 

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, Big C said:

Yeah sheesh. Almost every national media outlet is picking the Bengals. I just read an article on the Athletic the other day about the 1 seed and the question they asked the panel about the #1 seed was only Chiefs & Bengals discussion. I know Coach is gonna get these guys motivated to make a statement tomorrow night. 

This ^ and also for some dumb reason the Bengals are running their mouths dissing us the last few days. Don’t really understand that other than their head coach doesn’t run a tight enough ship in Cincy. Hopefully the media and the Cincy players are all backpedaling their takes from this week around 21 hours from now. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.