The Bills beat the Bears because.... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

Because I did the right thing this Xmas driving 1400 miles to do it, 

GO BILLS!!!

Because I starting drinking my lucky beer, Peroni, during halftime.   Cracked it open just before 2nd half kick-off and the Bills went right down and scored.    I was in Italy for the Bills - Titans game, and noticed everytime I opened a Peroni the Bills scored.  It's worked pretty much all year.    I was out late Friday night, so I didn't start drinking til halftime on Saturday.    

A couple of their low scoring games, I attended the game or was watching at a bar where they didnt serve Peroni.   I'll try to plan accordingly for the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Haha same. You beat me to it. 

regarding the gdt on sunday I would say that overall the takes were on point . It IS 2bd after all. Home of high acumen posters.

..I mean as far as the game the first half was rough/ ugly to say the least. Second half told a different story. Winning cures everything 🙂

Reading and scrolling through a few spicy hot takes does happen. I just blow it off. I mean it IS the game day thread. which most will agree can be brutal

Just remember to BREATHE hermanos. 1-2-3 innnn 5-6-7 outttttttt and THEN post.  It DOES help.

*peace* 😊 GO BILLS!~!!!!!-m

@CircleTheWagons99

The power of Squirrel compels you!

The power of Squirrel compels you!!

The power of Squirrel compels you!!!

Squirrel Winter shirt is now 3-0. On Friday I realized it had not been washed since wearing it to victory against Miami. Taking no chances I did a load of wash to ensure victory on Christmas Eve.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

regarding the gdt on sunday I would say that overall the takes were on point . It IS 2bd after all. Home of high acumen posters.

..I mean as far as the game the first half was rough/ ugly to say the least. Second half told a different story. Winning cures everything 🙂

Reading and scrolling through a few spicy hot takes does happen. I just blow it off. I mean it IS the game day thread. which most will agree can be brutal

Just remember to BREATHE hermanos. 1-2-3 innnn 5-6-7 outttttttt and THEN post.  It DOES help.

@CircleTheWagons99

I just post the “we suck again” gif. I dont go crazy at all. But it is good advise for most of this board. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

@CircleTheWagons99

Word I have to live by. I can get a little knee jerky. This game was like you said 2 different stories. When it was over I felt silly looking at the score and thinking how could anyone complain about that lol. But we know our team and can be a critical bunch. Go bills 

• Like (+1) 1

As one of the many Bills fans in Chicago, I was gifted four tickets to the Bears-Bills game by a family friend.

The plan was for one of my sisters-in-law, a Buffalonian currently living in Los Angeles (who is a Bills fan), to join me, as well as two other Chicago in-laws (who are Bears fans).

Both of the Bears fans bailed but I met up with my sister-in-law Bills fan and we stuck it out until the end. In fact, the Bills tweeted a video of the players at the end and if you squint hard enough, you can see me waving a Bills flag in the background. 

I like to think that the fact that the Bears fans didn’t show while the Bills fans did helped put the Bills over the top. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.