Merry Xmas: Dolphin fans melting down in their forums and turning on Tua

Alphadawg7

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Jesus, Finheaven is the pits.  All those ads keep locking up my browser, or I get a white screen showing nothing as I scroll down.  Also, you can only go to the next or last page.  Thanks to @SDS et al. for providing us the most usable fan forum on the Web.

Maybe their forum got hit with the blizzard?

27 minutes ago, nucci said:

His head slammed on the ground when he got hit after a pass

It is not clear his head hit the turf there. And if it did it was way less force than in Concinatti.   The internet concussion experts explaining bad with “it must have beeen a concussion” is ridiculous. 

• Disagree 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Could have been another concussion.

One thing I noticed, was Tua seemed to have to make an extra effort to remove his helmet, as they exited for the half.

I believe that that indicates he’s got a modified helmet, with extra padding in it. 

32 minutes ago, Matt_In_NH said:

It is not clear his head hit the turf there. And if it did it was way less force than in Concinatti.   The internet concussion experts explaining bad with “it must have beeen a concussion” is ridiculous. 

watch it again

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nucci said:

His head slammed on the ground when he got hit after a pass

Couldn’t be the case. The Dolphins have already proven they’re exceptionally careful with potential concussion.

Perhaps it was his back?

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

14 hours ago, JY422 said:

Sad but true. Many “fans” would turn. Not just on Allen but on McBean as well. 

People turn on McDermott when he wins 4 in a row. I'd hate to see what they would do if he LOST 4 in a row. Probably burn down Buffalo.

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

Maybe their forum got hit with the blizzard?

Try watching it with your eyes open. Doesn't mean he had a concussion, like you said, but his head CLEARLY bounces off the turf there.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Allies after defeating the axis of evil in 1945, liberating the world from monsters and the atrocities they committed against all humanity, celebrated with pure joy and celebration in the streets through the U.S. and the world.

….this feels better than that.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

Go to the 2 hour 59 mark of this video.

https://youtu.be/psu0fQ9YO1Y

Hilarious, although I do like that guy.  I’ve seen some of his videos in years past, but man…I remember those times for us.  Soul crushing.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

Looks like Tuas helmet hit the ground .  But is it a concussion?  Only a medical expert who evaluated in person could say.

Tua is still way too reliant on throwing to wide open receiver or to a fixed spot on field .  Looks like Green Bay may have made adjustments more so than any potential concussion issue . 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.