Merry Xmas: Dolphin fans melting down in their forums and turning on Tua

Alphadawg7

When you step back and watch these other fan bases bleed internally with their teams imploding, you realize we have absorbed decades of pain and frustration and have come out on the other side. It took a bold move by Beane trading up to get Josh,  a much maligned prospect in the draft followed by a risky trade to get Diggs and we were off and running. The core players that came after are a rugged, prideful group that will help define this generation of Bills as consistent winners for the foreseeable future.Sean and his talented asst coaches get the most out of the bottom of the roster and every year we see improvement. Bills fans always see a way to get better, but as a 55 year fan, I feel lucky that my kids and grandkids are Bills fans now.

• Like (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 4

The guy is clearly just throwing to spots where he expects his first read to be…he can’t make any adjustments based on what’s going on mid play. Even when it was working it was pretty evident what was going on.  They just got ‘lucky’ and had all their games against teams with weak defenses that were huge mismatches in a row.   He’ll be a career backup in a few years 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, peterpan said:

We should be careful.  The Fish ii feel are a loaded roster and well coached.  I’m watching Baker Mayfield beat up on the Broncos on another well coached team.  

Tua could easily be replaced and Miami is instantly a very good team.

They really don’t have any resources to draft a qb and that defense has a lot of talent but they’re playing like trash.  Their defensive coordinator is in way over his head.  They can try to sign a big time free agent to play qb but they’ve got that huge tyreek contract and waddle will need to get payed in a couple years.  

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, peterpan said:

We should be careful.  The Fish ii feel are a loaded roster and well coached.  I’m watching Baker Mayfield beat up on the Broncos on another well coached team.  

Tua could easily be replaced and Miami is instantly a very good team.

Easily? The guy that ran through the list of Free agent possibilities didn't think that. I think the best they might find is Jimmy G but they are so cash strapped right now I doubt they can get anyone great.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JY422 said:

Sad but true. Many “fans” would turn. Not just on Allen but on McBean as well. 

Josh hasn’t lost more than 2 regular season games in a row ever, not even as a rookie.

I think 4 losses is the right amount where Allen would get some blame. 

1 loss we want the OC/DC fired immediately. 2 loses and we want a whole new coaching staff. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Josh hasn’t lost more than 2 regular season games in a row ever, not even as a rookie.

I think 4 losses is the right amount where Allen would get some blame. 

1 loss we want the OC/DC fired immediately. 2 loses and we want a whole new coaching staff. 

Yes. And imagine losing 4 straight with Hill and Waddle on your team. If that happens, the QB, any QB, must shoulder at least some of the blame.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.