Bengals RT torn ACL out for the year

Process

Burrows is not the athletic QB that is in vogue around the league (Allen, L Jackson, Hurts, Fields and others) but he's not the statue some would make him out to be.  He is successful running on occasion, and has a feel for moving around the pocket like a younger Tom Brady.  Still, losing your starting RT is a big deal.  It will make it easier for Rousseau to get to Burrows next Monday.

Watched the replay of Cincinnati & NE.  #77 Adeniji played very well after Collins was hurt.  Don’t think the Bengals will lose much w Adeniji playing. 

And BTW, Cincinnati dominated that game. A few fluke plays like tipped ball TD on 3rd & 29 and Jamar Chase fumble  gave NE a chance late.   Bengals are going to be a tough match up for the Bills.

On 12/25/2022 at 2:32 PM, Steptide said:

Here's a really dumb question - are acl injuries not painful? How do you pass an acl test or play through a blown acl? 

My son went through this is senior year of high school. He hyperextended his knee, coming down from catching a pass did not hear a pop in the ACL test was inconclusive told to go get an MRI. The MRI revealed a tear and meniscus damage at the time I did not think it was that bad, it was painful but not thought to be a devastating injury at first but the biggest thing about all of this is the rehab which is crushing to an athlete 

On 12/25/2022 at 8:58 PM, Einstein said:

Expected recovery is 7 months?

Dont tell Tre.

It’s different for different people let’s just keep track of it and see how long it actually takes him to get back on the field. I think we might be surprised.

1 hour ago, Dr.Sack said:

If there is any hope for us it’s that the Bengals have yet to dominate a game wire to wire against a good team, meaning we will be in the game if we bring our B game. If we play our A game we can possibly destroy them. 

I don't think we've dominated a game wire to wire against a good team either this season. Considering how their season has panned out, I'm not calling the Titans good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.