Packers @ Dolphins

T&C

6 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Dolphins will keep Tua for at least another year.  Not so sure about Jones.  He’s looked really bad without a top notch running game, which they had last year but not this year.  I could see them moving on this off season.  

I love listening to Boston sports radio for the schadenfreude. Mac still has a fair amount of support from fans and media. Their #1 target is Patricia. There's swelling support for replacing BB altogether. And there's going to be a lot of, "they still would have made the playoffs if not for the lateraling vs the Jags and the fumble vs the Bengals. I would be really surprised if they addressed QB this offseason.

Edited by pigpen65

8 minutes ago, Big C said:

This is a joke page. The Dolphins did not even wear white today.

4 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Fake news. Fish wore green shirts today. That’s like CNN stuff 

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

that's not todays presser. some troll trolling on the twit network.

Got me on the click bait! 😅

• Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Not going to happen.  Very few fanbases, very few people are humbled anymore. As a defense mechanism, they will say or do anything other than admit being wrong or being humble. Some of what I expect Miami fans to say:

-He still has some better stats than Allen...

-We'll be laughing when Buffalo loses to KC again

-Our team is better in every other way. Plus we live in Miami, Brady/Rodgers/Anybody we want will come here and then we'll beat you both times next year

-We live in Miami (posts pictures of beach with palm trees), you live in Buffalo (posts pictures of snow) so we win (of course it is a defense mechanism for their ego, many of us USED to live in Florida and moved away because we hate the 7 months of oppressive heat)

-its the Refs fault (just because EVERY fanbase has people who say that the whole time)

-Our HC is young, he needs to learn, but when he does he'll be great.

-Get Tua out of here, If it wasn't for him we'd be undefeated with the rest of this team!

They might, MIGHT admit they aren't as good as they want to each other, or on their own forum (where of course no other fanbase will ever read) but if you confront them as a 'non dolphins fan', you'll get some variation of the above.

You might be correct for some of their base. I'd like to think the majority of fans are more honest and humble when it comes to assessing and addressing their team. Unfortunately, the most radical and irrational are usually the loudest. 

1 hour ago, newcam2012 said:

Love the Dolphin loss. However, standing and seeding wise it doesn't change the needle for the Bills. 

I know, I’ve just always hated that team more than the other AFC East opponents. Mostly since every year is 1972 until…It isn’t. Just so many reasons for me lol. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Can they still make the playoffs? 

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

they dropped to 7 (actually no change) . if they somehow make it, it will take a lot of help. that is of course they win out against the pats and jets.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

https://www.nfl.com/standings/playoff-picture

they dropped to 7. if they somehow make it, it will take a lot of help. that is of course they win out against the pats and jets.

The two teams I don't wait the Bills to play in the first round are Miami and SD.  For arguments sake that's  the Bills don't get the first seed. Still think the Bills would win but it wouldn't be easy. I'd much rather play the Jets or Pats because their offenses are not good. 

16 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

The two teams I don't wait the Bills to play in the first round are Miami and SD.  For arguments sake that's  the Bills don't get the first seed. Still think the Bills would win but it wouldn't be easy. I'd much rather play the Jets or Pats because their offenses are not good. 

no game is easy, especially in the post season.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, smuvtalker said:

Holy crap no way he actually said that....I'm actually dumbfounded.  That was as piss poor an excuse I think I've ever heard.  

Someone else has to step up Tua?  Quick someone hand that man a mirror.....

That post has been “ debunked” lol it’s fake 

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

Who is “SD”?

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.