Has AJE turned a corner?

Big Turk

All players have games that they “don’t show up on”  it is unreasonable to think this would be otherwise. Our guys are having a good year, we are not 12-3 because they are jags. 

GO BILLS!!!

21 hours ago, Big Turk said:

Don't look now but Epenesa, everyone's favorite whipping boy on the DLine, has 6.5 sacks on the season...

Seems like he has turned a corner in his development...

He is definitely improving, but I’ll tell you one thing that isn’t. His tackling.

His tackling form is absolutely disgusting. Saturday was the first time in 9 straight games that Epenesa did NOT miss a tackle and he was batting about 50% on the season prior to Saturday.

I actually don’t know how a Defensive End could be so bad at tackling… he shoulders into guys like Phillips and refuses to wrap.

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, Rigotz said:

He is definitely improving, but I’ll tell you one thing that isn’t. His tackling.

His tackling form is absolutely disgusting. Saturday was the first time in 9 straight games that Epenesa did NOT miss a tackle and he was batting about 50% on the season prior to Saturday.

I actually don’t know how a Defensive End could be so bad at tackling… he shoulders into guys like Phillips and refuses to wrap.

Nothing about what you just said is true.

AJE has missed 3 tackles all year. 

Link

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.