Where to start ?

Italian Bills

So we had a game full of gifts, after all is Christmas time. 

The bad:

- penalties 

- interceptions 

- fumble 

- an Allen off day

- Bass’s misses
- no Diggs targets

- no Cole targets (why Dorsey doesn’t use him more)

The good:

- run game

- defense (but the very first Chicago drive)

After all maybe the weather has been a factor with Josh… or maybe not. Or maybe we just approached this game too softly. 

Anyway we are too much for this Bears team and we won like we were supposed to do, clinching the Division and getting ready for the last two. 

Merry Christmas Bills brothers. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Where to start?  I have been starting in Florence, working my way to Bologna, then finishing in Venice.  But I'm sure you would know better than me... 🇮🇹

Wait, did I misinterpret this thread? 🤣

Go Bills, Forza Buffalo!!! :beer:

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

But for:

2 missed kicks, two dreadful picks, a blown coverage and a stupid fumble (all individual player error) the Bills win that game 50-3. 

I've learned that is the expectation of the fans. 

Offense must score on every drive and the defense must force punts/turnovers on every drive. The expectation is to literally do what no team in the league has ever done before, and anything less is a failure. 

You definitely see who watches only the Bills play vs. who watches the entire league play. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LVGrown said:

Offense must score on every drive and the defense must force punts/turnovers on every drive. The expectation is to literally do what no team in the league has ever done before, and anything less is a failure. 

You definitely see who watches only the Bills play vs. who watches the entire league play. 

Yup...pretty much where I've landed.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, LVGrown said:

How about this:

-win the turnover battle

-play fundamentally sound (e.g. tackling, penalties, STs)

-get your best players involved early & often on offense

• Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BBills_88 said:

I feel Dabol had a leash on Allen that required him to play within the offense, by taking what the defense is giving and be methodical.

Dorsey is go do your thing & go sling it.

Its Allen's 5th year... so someone needs to be dictating to him still?

I was at the game, the wind was absolutely brutal. There was a sideline coat from the Bills that blew onto the field during a timeout, a guy ran out after it, and it blew all the way to the Bears sideline in less than 10 seconds. There were empty gatorade cups blowing all the way across the field throughout the game. I think that probably affected Josh's passes, but both were still bad decisions considering the conditions.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Bad…gabe Davis. 

You doing a real good job of trolling man. Of course that's all you're good at because you know nothing about football.

I'll wait for your a little puke reaction. right back at you, troll.

Edited by DaBillsFanSince1973
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.