NFL Week # 16 - Bills at Bears - post game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

Bring this same energy when it costs them in the playoffs.  I'll be looking to fry your ass then.

Yes, if the Bills lose in the playoffs, you'll show me and I'm sure you'll be happy about it!  🙄 

Until then, I'll remain optimistic in my believe in this team and their ability to dig themselves out of bad situations (or to play through crazy adversity, which has sure been the case these last several games...) :beer: 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Ah yes, the hindsight guy has arrived.

Ah yes, the “that guy” has arrived, 

1 minute ago, Heitz said:

Yes, if the Bills lose in the playoffs, you'll show me and I'm sure you'll be happy about it!  🙄 

Until then, I'll remain optimistic in my believe in this team and their ability to dig themselves out of bad situations (or to play through crazy adversity, which has sure been the case these last several games...) :beer: 

I won't be happy, but I'll want to hear from all the homers to help me cope.  Your quarterback turning the ball over repeatedly against playoff teams will result in a loss.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 3

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

I won't be happy, but I'll want to hear from all the homers to help me cope.  Your quarterback turning the ball over repeatedly against playoff teams will result in a loss.

How many turnovers did Josh Allen have in the playoffs last year. I'll wait

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

The Super bowl will be won by a high flying, high scoring, passing offense, as it almost always is.

It will either be us with a rediscovered offense, or it will be someone else.

I'm just saying that our Defense and Run Game stepped up today. It's nice to have a high scoring passing offense too, but your "D" is going to have to play big, and we'll also need a running game to close out those games as well.

• Agree 1

Really a solid Bills win considering being on the road, weather conditions, and a dangerous Bear running attack led by Fields. 

It wasn't pretty but the Bills team  played solid as a team on both sides of the ball.

The defensive game plan was simply outstanding. Give lots of credit to the coaches and the players executing. Much better job tackling today. 

Offensive was excellent running the ball. I'd say that was the best running game of the season. 

Edited by newcam2012
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2

Stayed off of the board for the game today. We win 35-13 and I see the Nancy's are out in full force because Josh didn't have his best day. Burrow throws for less than 100 yards and 2 picks in the 2nd half, letting the Pats back in the game. Wonder if Bengals fans are pissing and moaning about how "bad" their team is? 

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Just now, thewookie1 said:

I’m starting to think Allen presses too much in games considered more “gimme” trying to spread the ball around and blow a team out. 

During important games he’s far more willing to dink and dunk and seems to take what he’s given far more. 

That’s exactly what he did in the KC in the playoffs last year😵💫

• Agree 1

My observations on this game:

• We still don’t have a power back, but that being said— Motor, Cook, and Hines are a pretty good one, two, three punch. (Great spin move by Hines for a first down!)
  • Speaking of Hines— he’s the best P/KR we’ve had since Andre Roberts, but he ain’t no Andre Roberts…
  • This O-line without Morse is troubling, especially with Cincy coming up.
  • Tre White is getting a little better every week, but he’s not there yet. After this game, I feel like he will be.
  • In the first half, I found myself screaming, “when the hell did we get so bad at stopping the run…!” Especially after last week’s defensive performance. But, after the first half, Frazier made adjustments, and righted the ship. That’s good.
  • Also in the first half, was Kingsley Jonathon our best D-linesman in stopping the run?
  • Speaking of Frazier, for as long as he’s been in Buffalo, I feel like his defenses always have a slow start. It’s bothersome, but I no longer get stressed out when they give up a score in the first series.
  • Drops less of an issue this game than in the last few. That’s good.
  • Peterman!!! It’s not a Peterman game without an interception. He’s collecting them like stamps.
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

You are a genius, how ever could you know so much…, tell us more oh sage one…, 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.