12/24/22 Week 16 Christmas Eve GAMEDAY Bills @ Bears Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, LondonBill said:

I've got a bad feeling about this one. Think it's cos Morse is out. But this is the first bad feeling i've had before a game all season. 

Happy Christmas1

I do too. I can’t shake the environment we will be playing in. Potential for fumbles which haven’t gone our way. Fortunately I’m wrong almost always. Merry Christmas all

Just now, Dave_Bills said:

I do too. I can’t shake the environment we will be playing in. Potential for fumbles which haven’t gone our way. Fortunately I’m wrong almost always. Merry Christmas all

PTSD from being a Bills fan for years.  We all have it, especially us old guys.  But it will be fine today.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Dave_Bills said:

The bears are REALLY bad. Regardless of weather, if we lose this game I'll be really concerned how far this team can go in the playoffs 

13 minutes ago, LondonBill said:

I've got a bad feeling about this one. Think it's cos Morse is out. But this is the first bad feeling i've had before a game all season. 

Happy Christmas1

Every game 10 different people say that it's the first time they don't feel good about a game lol

Sorta lessens the impact of reading it

The Bears being rostered today are probably the worst team the Bills have seen since Houston last year

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, arcane said:

Every game 10 different people say that it's the first time they don't feel good about a game lol

Sorta lessens the impact of reading it

The Bears being rostered today are probably the worst team the Bills have seen since Houston last year

here's hoping for the same score!

• Thank you (+1) 1