Curious...just for fun, who do you think is the week 18 SNF game?

Buffalo03

It's hard to envision NBC wanting anything to do with the Tenn-Jax game unless it's absolutely forced upon them.  I would almost see that game as one of those that gets flexed to Saturday - give it a national TV window but not in the premo Sunday night slot

If anything, I could foresee TB-ATL - one last chance for Collinsworth to gush about Brady "now here's a guy, Tom Brady, you just can never count him out"  

Blah blah blah, lather rinse & repeat

Det-GB has legs too, if both teams can stay relevant through Week 18.  That might just be another Saturday flex too

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

depends on if their running back playing qb is still hurt. I'm thinking jags/titans will be the win and your in game

1-3 week injury and he’s still out, week 3 now, in the midst of a division/playoff race. 

Can’t tell me this isn’t contract related..

Are we even sure he’s coming back this year?

18 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Chiefs @ Raiders - Chiefs could be going for the #1 seed ... Raiders will beat them.

It won't be that game because this would give KC an advantage over the Bills, knowing if they would have to win or could rest their starters. The NFL doesn't like that.

Also, this topic should be a poll.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, mushypeaches said:

It's hard to envision NBC wanting anything to do with the Tenn-Jax game unless it's absolutely forced upon them.  I would almost see that game as one of those that gets flexed to Saturday - give it a national TV window but not in the premo Sunday night slot

If anything, I could foresee TB-ATL - one last chance for Collinsworth to gush about Brady "now here's a guy, Tom Brady, you just can never count him out"  

Blah blah blah, lather rinse & repeat

Det-GB has legs too, if both teams can stay relevant through Week 18.  That might just be another Saturday flex too

Are you kidding?? It's gonna be the Chris Collinsworth Patrick Mahomes lovefest!! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Process said:

Definitely ravens Bengals which will be for the division

This could definitely be the choice but technically, both teams will be in. The Titans vs Jags game is essentially an elimination game

22 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Mahomes: ((three-yard squinty-eyed underhand toss))

NBC SNF Broadcast booth: ((orgasmic moans))

Especially Collinsworth lol

1 hour ago, Buffalo03 said:

It's usually a win and in game, so my pick is Titans at Jaguars for the AFC South. What say you?

Likely will either be Titans - Jags or Bengals - Ravens.  Good chance Titans lose to Cowgirls so could be dead even going into last game, but if we beat Bengals same thing in North, though both teams would still make playoffs. Think they like it too if the night game mixes up all the playoff matchups too as loser of that game could end up anywhere from 5th to 7th  seed especially if loser is Ravens.  Where as Jags Titans, loser goes home.

54 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

If he's smart, he doesn't come back.

Agreed. He doesn't need it classified as a voluntary sit out but I don't think he can do much to increase his value, short of winning a SB which isn't happening this year. 

I'm anxious to see if the Ravens give him the contract or he has to walk.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.