TNF- Jaguars @ Jets

T&C

The Jets played their Super Bowl at Buffalo a couple of weeks ago and they lost. They poured everything into that game and came up short.  The difference in the Jet's emotions between the Bills game and tonight is night & day.  The Jets D and O line appears to be going through the motions.  It's a bad look for the Jets and why I would fire Salah and go with an offensive guy after this season.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I can’t entirely blame Wilson when his whole OL is getting shoved back into his lap like that, but why didn’t he take the open guy who was right there and could probably have gotten 10-12 yds, make it more manageable 3rd down, don’t just throw a prayer up there

Yeah, but it’s more fun to blame Wilson 😀.

4 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Dear Ken Dorsey.  Please watch what all these other teams did on Offense to make the Jets look like dog *****.  Then do that.

If the Jets D played the Bills the same as they're playing the Jags tonight Dorsey and the O would have had 35 points and 400 yards. 

1 minute ago, QB Bills said:

Haven't gone through this thread and I'm sure this has been stated 20x already, but how tf did we lose to this team??

Gifted them 2 picks and a missed FG.  “Only Josh Allen can beat the Bills”

Hamlin and Johnson at safety and Terrel Bernard at LB strong contributing factors

Also, Zack Wilson had not been irretrievably broken at that point.  That happened the following week vs. NE.  The Hoodie is still in the business of crunching up young Jets QBs and stealing their souls

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

The Jets played their Super Bowl at Buffalo a couple of weeks ago and they lost. They poured everything into that game and came up short.  The difference in the Jet's emotions between the Bills game and tonight is night & day.  The Jets D and O line appears to be going through the motions.  It's a bad look for the Jets and why I would fire Salah and go with an offensive guy after this season.

When the Jets lost last week their season was over. They know it.

• Like (+1) 2

Could Joe Douglas be that clueless to waste a number 2 pick on Wilson. He is lost and the team has given up. They know he’s not a professional QB. If they continue playing him, both Saleh and Douglas should be fired. The defense, which has been really good all year, now seems like their going through the motions. If I didn’t hate the Jet’s, I’d actually feel bad for their fans.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.