Diggs throwing his helmet and asking for the ball more

Einstein

Callers mentioned this topic on Sal Cappaccio’s show today, and Sal then asked Diggs about it during media availability.

I didn’t even notice it, but apparently Diggs threw his helmet at some point when he wasn’t getting the ball. And apparently at some other point of the game, he turned around and said “get me the ball!”. I didn’t see either situation. 

Are people making a mountain of a molehill, or is there something to this? 

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 12

No, but some posters just love love love to stir the pot…, 

…and not just on this topic…, 

GO BILLS!!!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He wants to win first and foremost. But if we're losing or in a close game or if the offense has been sputtering, he wants the ball. He's said it before, "That's why you paid me". If we're rolling and he's not getting targets because of double coverage, he doesn't care on the least. He just wants to win. GO BILLS!!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Heck no!

Did you see that game plan by Dorsey?  He's right and it's quite ridiculous for him not to be involved for those stretches.  Most OC's design calls to ensure the playmakers get the ball, ours doesn't.   

The guy seems like the best teammate you could possibly ask for.   He's certainly awesome before and after games with the fans too.

5 minutes ago, Comebackkid said:

I was thinking about this last night.  if I had to venture a guess I'd say he's getting tired of Dorseys play calling.   doesn't make him a Diva,.  just an irritated dude.

I don't think it's that, though there could be a little truth to it. I think he's tired of being the only true threat and because of that sees a bunch of double teams throughout the game. You can see the frustration mount as the game goes on.

Edited by LOVEMESOMEBILLS
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.