Pro bowl Bills

The Wiz

its a retrospective who would i rather have chose with the 9th pick. oliver has as many sacks as hamlin. hamlin is a back up safety.

oliver was supposed to be a poor mans aaron donald. quick up the field rusher. hes just not lived up to draft status. and certainly shouldnt be anywhere near probowl discussion

burns has 11 sacks. while von has 8 obviously hasnt played in a while. groot 7. just gonna need more out of our DL come playoff time

Edited by balln

45 minutes ago, balln said:

ill go one step further. How did we draft a 6' undersized player from a mid major over , the guys after. SIMMONS, wilkins, lawrence, burns..... all massive 6 4 from schools like clemson. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_NFL_Draft#Supplemental_draft

its a big whiff IMO. drafting 9th overall. you have to get a better player than what oliver is. 

1.5 sacks this year. needed a dareus 10 sack performance. not gonna get it im afraid

Same with this year. The Bills could've chosen their franchise RB (Hall) in the 1st and Pro Bowl CB (Woolen) in the 2nd. Considering I'm no professional scout, watching videos I projected those two in my mock drafts on this forum. Yes, I'm patting myself on the back. 😂😂

6 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Same with this year. The Bills could've chosen their franchise RB (Hall) in the 1st and Pro Bowl CB (Woolen) in the 2nd. Considering I'm no professional scout, watching videos I projected those two in my mock drafts on this forum. Yes, I'm patting myself on the back. 😂😂

I just think beane or whomever he delegates postion coaches plus scouts - gets enamored w a specific player or player type 

3 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

It’s like you don’t even watch the games Oliver is an absolute stud

While I will admit, I may be too harsh stating Oliver is below average there is no way anyone whom watches football would come away stating that Oliver is a stud.  There are too many points of evidence that refute that......Oliver is a very average player; he has as many "stud" games as he does "dud" games. And the games in between are "meh".  Again, seems like a good guy, a guy who looks like he tries, but ex-Bill Justin Zimmer outplayed Oliver regularly and they do play the same position.

1 hour ago, IndyMark said:

While I will admit, I may be too harsh stating Oliver is below average there is no way anyone whom watches football would come away stating that Oliver is a stud.  There are too many points of evidence that refute that......Oliver is a very average player; he has as many "stud" games as he does "dud" games. And the games in between are "meh".  Again, seems like a good guy, a guy who looks like he tries, but ex-Bill Justin Zimmer outplayed Oliver regularly and they do play the same position.

The only thing that refutes that is the sacks that’s it

On 12/21/2022 at 5:00 PM, The Wiz said:

1st alternate: Dion Dawkins, Dawson Knox, Matt Milano and Tremaine Edmunds

2nd alternate: Rodger Saffold and Tyler Bass

3rd alternate: Tyler Matakevich, Reid Ferguson and Reggie Gilliam

4th alternate: Greg Rousseau and Ed Oliver

This just proves the probowl is a joke.

Saffold is one of the worst guards in the NFL this year and shouldn't even be a 10th alternate if it went that far.

Assuming all the 3rd alternative guys are for the ST position which is fine.

Also having Rousseau and Oliver as 4th alternatives is a bit questionable but both have missed time this year with injuries or they'd likely be higher. And for that matter how is Von Miller not on the list based on his play before the injury??

41 minutes ago, FilthyBeast said:

This just proves the probowl is a joke.

Saffold is one of the worst guards in the NFL this year and shouldn't even be a 10th alternate if it went that far.

Assuming all the 3rd alternative guys are for the ST position which is fine.

Also having Rousseau and Oliver as 4th alternatives is a bit questionable but both have missed time this year with injuries or they'd likely be higher. And for that matter how is Von Miller not on the list based on his play before the injury??

Need to list them as LB and they get in over TJ watt and his 7 games/4 sacks.

• 1 month later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.