Dawson Knox Mic'd Up: Bills vs. Miami

Warcodered

9 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Gesicki at the end says he’s glad Knox got paid and he’s glad that they are actually using him, sounds like some subtle shade thrown at the staff in miami

With his reliable hands and ability to make contested catches…he is definitely underutilized. He can’t block so not a good fit for the new system there . IIRC they tried to trade him before the season.

Knox is better overall cause he’s a good blocker but strictly being a receiving threat Gesicki would be a MONSTER in our offense.

Edited by StHustle
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Gesicki at the end says he’s glad Knox got paid and he’s glad that they are actually using him, sounds like some subtle shade thrown at the staff in miami

I was just going to post that, I wouldn't mind bringing him in when Miami releases him. Use him like a huge WR. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

The thing that impresses me is how horribly Knox is being held in the EZ on the series resulting in the TD to Cook.  WTF man?  Refs were letting Miami just maul him.  Knox actually went to the ground, threw the DB off then got up and turned around to get open.

Edited by Beck Water

there is a distinct Bills lingo going on within the team banter. A lot of LET'S GO and LOVE YOU ALL

which they clearly do and it shows.  So Beasley is  Dawsons' dad? LOL  🙂

On thing I like about these Mic'd up clips is the banter that occurs between the players on the sidelines as well as from opposing teams too at the end. There is a mutual respect for each other just to be competing in the NFL. I think that's cool. Yeah well a guy you might have past beef with is likely the last person you seek out to converse with . Also not as many Bleeps as I would expect. I swear Much more than they do just sayin'

😖

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I, for one, am incredibly glad that the Dolphins flat out refuse to use Mike Gesicki. With all of the attention those speedy receivers draw over the top, can you imagine how much that dude could dominate the middle in that offense? My goodness.

Instead, because he doesn't "fit the system" and isn't a good blocker, they just don't use him at all. A criminal waste of talent.

I hope Gesicki goes somewhere else next year and balls out. Way too talented a player to be wasting away on Miami's bench.

1 hour ago, Logic said:

I, for one, am incredibly glad that the Dolphins flat out refuse to use Mike Gesicki. With all of the attention those speedy receivers draw over the top, can you imagine how much that dude could dominate the middle in that offense? My goodness.

Instead, because he doesn't "fit the system" and isn't a good blocker, they just don't use him at all. A criminal waste of talent.

I hope Gesicki goes somewhere else next year and balls out. Way too talented a player to be wasting away on Miami's bench.

He's like a break glass in case of emergency option over there, like oh no a team is somehow taking away Hill/Waddle oh right we still have Gisicki stored somewhere in our attic.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.