Ike activated. Welcome back!

Chandler#81

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

God I hope so. There are 100 players strewn on practice squads who can play better ST than Cam. Will Bates be healthy enough to play C?

A DB has to go when they sign Bease.  I think it will be Cam even before the punt play fiasco.

I think he's a good guy but too undersized and not fast enough to compensate for it.

• Agree 1

17 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Cam will get cut when Beasley goes on the 53.

There's no need. Beas has two more PS call ups left, Smoke has one. In the postseason PS callups are unlimited.

6 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

God I hope so. There are 100 players strewn on practice squads who can play better ST than Cam. Will Bates be healthy enough to play C?

The thing about ST is a player could be stellar and you'd never know because who talks about it. But one bonehead play...?

Saffold is making $6.2 Million cash for this year, and is the 77th of 84 guards according to a certain player rating site.  He actually grades out lower than the aforementioned Mr. Hart.

Josh Allen is playing behind a bunch of JAG's [or worse]. What he is producing is nothing short of a miracle.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

honestly why is Bryant getting cut again?  Cam Lewis? 

I posted on this in the game week thread.

Either they weren't happy at all with how Bryant played in his limited snaps against the Fish (10 I think)

OR

They're very confident Jordan Phillips can go

OR

They're very un-confident in the progress of Bates ankle and Morse head

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There's no need. Beas has two more PS call ups left, Smoke has one. In the postseason PS callups are unlimited.

The thing about ST is a player could be stellar and you'd never know because who talks about it. But one bonehead play...?

And there’s certainly not 100 practice squad players better than Lewis 

In fact, Going into the 2021 season he was named one of the best practice squad players in the NFL

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.