Tua thanks Bills mafia for donating to his foundation during his concussion.

BuffaloBills1998

1 minute ago, machine gun kelly said:

That’s a class act from him.  Makes up for the “it snows in Alabama” dumb butt comment he made last week.

He’s actually pleasantly surprised

me this year that we may have a real competitor in our division.

I'm sure the "It snows in Alabama" comment as was tired of getting the same question about snow or playing in the snow etc. I think Tua is a good kid, my issue is though the media making him out to an all world talent, he does have good accuracy and at times a quick decision maker similar to Drew Brees yet he isn't great with his legs and not sure has the strength or power to go downfield. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, The Jokeman said:

I'm sure the "It snows in Alabama" comment as was tired of getting the same question about snow or playing in the snow etc. I think Tua is a good kid, my issue is though the media making him out to an all world talent, he does have good accuracy and at times a quick decision maker similar to Drew Brees yet he isn't great with his legs and not sure has the strength or power to go downfield. 

I live in alabama and watched him throughout college etc. I actually think he has the talent, though after the hip thing I'm not sure he got all of his power back. 

I think he lacks discipline to his training, he's all in on Sundays. Mon-Sat I'm not so sure. He's a big family guy, and I'm not sure he's willing to let that suffer to be a better QB, which isn't necessarily a negative from a moral standpoint. From a NFL franchise standpoint it might be of course.

• Agree 1

I've spent a lot of time in Hawai'i and I really respect the people and culture.  I like Tua a lot. I hope some day he is our BACK UP QB. I don't like Alabama and I hate the Dolphins so there your go.  HA!

I think Tua is a really good dude.  My only complaint relates to those who want to anoint him a star simply because of his college career.  He's a very good QB but I don't think he is "elite" with a "normal" cast of offensive talent around him.  Having Hill and Waddle has been the best thing that could have ever happened for him.

Tua's a good kid and showed he's still among the league's elite QB's despite losing a massive game in bad weather conditions.

I want no part of him and the Dolphins again in the playoffs this year and you get the feeling that may end up helping this team in a roundabout way going into a place like KC or CIN and winning.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

That’s a class act from him.  Makes up for the “it snows in Alabama” dumb butt comment he made last week.

Context is important. I believe his comment was in response to someone asking him if he's ever seen snow or played in snow or something like that. Don't think he was trying to compare it to what we get in Buffalo. But people ran with it. 

He seems like a good dude.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

As others pointed out the dude is paid to be a sportsball guy not a speaker. Put a mic in front of most of us and we would end up in a spot like that too. 

The coach on the other hand sounded like a clown before have 

Bills fans have probably donated more to other team player charities than those teams own fans have donated since the Cincy game that got us into the playoffs and broke the drought. Probably by a long shot.

Boyd, Dalton, Lamar, Tua...is there anyone I am forgetting?

Obviously plenty of Bill player charities as well during that time...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.