New York Giants @ Washington Game Thread

Simon

now im just gonna get more heated. this GD coaching/GM. We had to make sure we have 10 DL and special teamers on our roster that are more important than isiah hodgins who is a big body / MAKES contested catches / doesnt DROP the ball. 

https://www.draftsharks.com/article/dynasty-prospect-scouting-report--isaiah-hodgins?print=1#:~:text=And his hands are excellent,a sterling 1.7% drop rate.

infuriating.

taiwan jones and siran neal who consistently mess up every game I would gladly give up 

Edited by balln
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, balln said:

now im just gonna get more heated. this GD coaching/GM. We had to make sure we have 10 DL and special teamers on our roster that are more important than isiah hodgins who is a big body / MAKES contested catches / doesnt DROP the ball. 

Not concerned... the offensive line needs our help though!

Just now, Success said:

I was always a Hodgins guy.

his one draft pearl was - he literally doesnt drop anything. yea hes not super fast. hes big and makes catches. mike williams, and even g wilson. my word g wilson was making contested catch after contested catch today

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.