Are the Chiefs overhyped?

billybob71

11 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Mahomes has yet to play a road playoff game.  I'd love for us to be his first.

If KC gets two seed, it wouldn't happen until the title game. Might be the most fired up Bills mafia will ever be.

I don't think a player has ever started his career by playing 10 straight home games (Likely 11):

18: Beat Indy before losing to NE

19: Beat Hou & Ten

20: Beat Cle & some other team.

21: Beat Pit, some other team, and lose to Cin.

22: Will get at minimum one home game. 

That is unheard of.

Over hyped?  NO.  They keep winning.  Annoying?  YES!  Strength of schedules are not used but I think the Bills, through adversity, are the better team.  Over come, injuries, weather and other oddities and keep on winning.  

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Bills have had a much more impressive season, given schedules and circumstances. 

I would welcome a game with them in the playoffs. I think we matchup very well. 

I think we matchup good. It won't be a death sentence if we travel to KC. We can win. But I want it in Buffalo.

Both teams are neck and neck. No one team would be an overwhelming favorite.

4 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

It didn't help GB (Title game), Ten, or GB (2nd round) in the past few years. 

It's important. Yes. But I don't think it is critical anymore.

Critical would imply that it’s necessary to win a Super Bowl so of course not, but it’s huge. Getting to the bowl only playing 2 games vs 3 isn’t worth any discussion imo, along with the ability to never need to leave home. I think you’re only thinking about the actual game being played, and not the entire logistics of traveling, lodging, practicing, recovery, etc that comes with the high seed. It affords a luxury that would put our players in the best position to win. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Over hyped?  NO.  They keep winning.  Annoying?  YES!  Strength of schedules are not used but I think the Bills, through adversity, are the better team.  Over come, injuries, weather and other oddities and keep on winning.  

Agreed. They are not overhyped. I see Cincinnati and Philly getting all of the praise.

2 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Cincy is overhyped.  Philly, they deserve the hype right now.  They are playing complete football.

If we get to the SB, yes longgg ways to go, Philly is a bad matchup for us. In fact, they would be a pretty bad matchup for KC too. Does it mean we can't win? Of course not.

I'd rather see Minnesota or even SF.

Doesn't matter though. Too many games to play.

Forgot to mention: KC plays two straight home games. They are more formidable at home. So how much is playing down to their competition a matter of being on the road? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.