So, reading the board, we lost again. 3-11. Sigh.

ChicagoRic

Just now, oldmanfan said:

In spite of getting blown off the ball on D and in spite of uninspired play by the O line.

It’s funny because last week the O couldn’t close and our D was hot. Different ways to win. 
as an aside does anyone else think that Waddle’s ‘waddle’ is so bad? It’s ghey in the truest form. 

3 hours ago, ChicagoRic said:

Oh wait, that 11-3.  We won?  Again?  11-3 you say?  Excellent!

I guess I just got confused by the endless stream of:

The OC sucks.

Frazier sucks.

The defense sucks.

McKenzie sucks.

The tackling sucks.

Eff that.  This is a really good football team and a legit Superbowl contender.  Good teams win games, especially the close ones against talented teams in their own division.  Super happy today. 

Nice flex.  I suppose you're going to keep this energy if one of those reasons costs them another playoff loss right?  I'm happy they won, but there are some real issues.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, AlfaBill said:

It’s funny because last week the O couldn’t close and our D was hot. Different ways to win. 
as an aside does anyone else think that Waddle’s ‘waddle’ is so bad? It’s ghey in the truest form. 

I'd like to see a designed no waddle dance by white  when he breaks up passes to waddle.  Even if he gets a taunting penalty for it.  Like do a waddle then sweep his arms like refs when signaling ball sailed out of bounds as if to tell waddle to get the waddle out oc here.  Or he takes the flattened waddle hand brings it waddling inverted under his chin as to say not happening waddle.   Bet Josh could help with his penchant for handshake moves he could help design a waddle rebuttal celebration when he's stopped.

Edited by AuntieEm
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, ChicagoRic said:

The OC sucks.

Frazier sucks.

The defense sucks.

McKenzie sucks.

The tackling sucks.

Eff that.  This is a really good football team and a legit Superbowl contender.  Good teams win games, especially the close ones against talented teams in their own division.  Super happy today. 

Eleven and Three? 

Now how can that be?

From reading this board I’m confused

Our OC is bad

Our best WR is sad*

The rest of them suck and can’t catch**

Our coach is McClappy

and he is unhappy

our QB threw 0 time TD

We can’t stop the run

Our defense is Done

Our DC can’t plan or adjust

And yet Christmas is here

And the playoffs are near

Could it be we don’t actually suck?

*or justifiably frustrated due to in-game grading his teammates mistakes

**except Beasley, who will come from retirement and fix everything, and Shakir, who the coaches unfairly won’t play

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BernieBill said:

You forgot to mention that Sean "Glory to God" McDermott also sucks, as does last night's tackling and defense (the OC and DC are extensions of Father McDermott).  The Bills have a transcendent Quarterback, the sole reason they are a Super Bowl contender.  Without Josh Allen and with literally every other player and coach on the team, the Bills might battle for a Wild Card spot and would never sniff the Super Bowl.  Sean McDermott is a horrible game manager and rides the coattails of the superstar QB to account for his Win-Loss record.  Sean McDermott contributes literally nothing to the success of the Buffalo Bills.  If the team can win in spite of the idiot, religious fanatic coach, so be it. 

Like Belichick rode Bradys coatails? This just in, elite QBs make HC's look good. Shocking. 

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

We play like we did yesterday against the Chiefs, the Bengals or, if we get that far, the 49ers, Eagles or Cowboys and we get beaten. And there are weaknesses which we are relucant to or cannot address. If this was a one off, fine, but a lot of the issues shown yesterday have been persistent across the season.

An excellent win and a strong record this season is all well and good but improvement is required if we want to make and win the Super Bowl. I think that's all most are saying.

You made the same comment a week ago about the dolphins... And here we are...

5 hours ago, ChicagoRic said:

The OC sucks.

Frazier sucks.

The defense sucks.

McKenzie sucks.

The tackling sucks.

complaining about people complaining about other people complaining. Im Game :D

I’ll always take the win. I just don’t think this recipe of Josh having to make superhuman plays for us to win because we lack quality playcalling and creativity in play design is one that’s the most beneficial come playoff time. 

If you watch some of what teams like the Eagles and 49ers do, they do some creative things that alleviate the load from their QB’s. We need some of that. 

We're all thinking about how good the Bills were to start the season, before all the injuries. Since then it's been a weekly adventure to see how well the subs would hold up, and the games have gotten a lot closer.  Our starting 22 (24?) is definitely outstanding, all working together, but when we lose most of our starters in the defensive backfield, or on the O line, things just don't work as well.  But there are enough good parts of the team that they can still keep winning.  Other teams also have injuries, and degraded capabilities in sections of their teams.  Last night the Bills O line was devastated and Josh didn't have time to take very much advantage of the Dolphins D-back injuries, but he could do enough to win.  That's just the nature of the game.  

The Bills beat the Jets with an excellent defense, they beat the Dolphins with a dangerous offense and a good D line, they beat the Lions which as everyone can see is a tough game (the Lions only loss the past 8 games was to the Bills), they handled three games in 12 days with two trips to Detroit, and they beat the Chiefs in KC.  It's our nature to worry about the flaws instead of relaxing and enjoying the success.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

We play like we did yesterday against the Chiefs, the Bengals or, if we get that far, the 49ers, Eagles or Cowboys and we get beaten. And there are weaknesses which we are relucant to or cannot address. If this was a one off, fine, but a lot of the issues shown yesterday have been persistent across the season.

An excellent win and a strong record this season is all well and good but improvement is required if we want to make and win the Super Bowl. I think that's all most are saying.

The chiefs just went to ot with the worst team in the league they must suck.

The bengals lost to the 6-8 steelers the bills beat by 35 they must suck.

The eagles only beat the 3-11 bears by 5 they must sick.

The niners lost to those 3-11 bears they must suck.

Cowboys just lost in ot to the jaguars they must suck.

So I guess nobody is good enough to win the super bowl this year....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

What would this board be like if the Bills:

Lost to 5-8 Jax in OT (Dallas)

Needed OT to beat the 1-11-1 Houston Texans (Chiefs)

Lost by 10 to the 5-8 Browns (Balt)

Only beat the 3-10 Bears by 5 points (Philly)

Needed OT to beat the 4-8-1 Colts by 3 (Minn)

Now how is it again that we can't beat the other top teams in the league? That is 5 of the other 7 teams with the best records in the league (and Cinci is currently down by 3 to the 6-7 Bucs). Perspective is always a good thing.

• Like (+1) 2

We aren't going to prevent teams from scoring at all, nor will we score on every possession (although we did it last year).  I get as frustrated as anyone when our guys miss on a play, but eventually I let it go.  The only things that really drive me nuts are stupid penalties, and bad calls by the refs

5 hours ago, UKBillFan said:

Agree. As of now Chiefs, Cowboys, Eagles all DOMINATED today. 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.