So, reading the board, we lost again. 3-11. Sigh.

ChicagoRic

Oh wait, that 11-3.  We won?  Again?  11-3 you say?  Excellent!

I guess I just got confused by the endless stream of:

The OC sucks.

Frazier sucks.

The defense sucks.

McKenzie sucks.

The tackling sucks.

Eff that.  This is a really good football team and a legit Superbowl contender.  Good teams win games, especially the close ones against talented teams in their own division.  Super happy today. 

• Like (+1) 20
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 8
  • Agree 10
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 7

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

It's completely possible that you can have flaws that need to be fixed and still win. 

It's also completely possible to not be angry and negative AFTER A PLAYOFF CLINCHING 32 POINT SCORED WIN

Edited by Pine Barrens Mafia
  • Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

We play like we did yesterday against the Chiefs, the Bengals or, if we get that far, the 49ers, Eagles or Cowboys and we get beaten. And there are weaknesses which we are relucant to or cannot address. If this was a one off, fine, but a lot of the issues shown yesterday have been persistent across the season.

An excellent win and a strong record this season is all well and good but improvement is required if we want to make and win the Super Bowl. I think that's all most are saying.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 7
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

Yup. Waking up a bit hungover I'm shocked at the negativity.  

In my head , we just beat a very good DIVISIONAL opponent who is fighting for their playoff lives. O and D stepped up at the right time and that was a beautiful,  Championship drive to win the game.. still the #1 seed after playing 1 of the toughest schedules in the AFC

Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

We play like we did yesterday against the Chiefs, the Bengals or, if we get that far, the 49ers, Eagles or Cowboys and we get beaten. And there are weaknesses which we are relucant to or cannot address. If this was a one off, fine, but a lot of the issues shown yesterday have been persistent across the season.

An excellent win and a strong record this season is all well and good but improvement is required if we want to make and win the Super Bowl. I think that's all most are saying.

We lose to all those teams if we put up 32 points? Interesting. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

But to be honest we have won 5 games in a row, and after every win its the same tired message at this point. "If we play like this against this team we will lose".  Look we are finding ways to win games and in this league the result is what matters and rightnow 11-3 feels good. Every team has flaws and yes the Bills have flaws to, but the over analyzing  of them on this board is ridiculous. We are one of the best teams in football and have a legitimate shot to win a superbowl. Every game isn't going to be perfect, but rightnow the amount of negativity on this board is tiring and in reality pretty stupid considering where the Bills are sitting rightnow.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 7

5 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Sorry, but I don't agree with this take.  Looking back, the Bills had an absolutely brutal schedule this year against quality teams and still managed 11-3.  They have not been blown out all season, and have managed to win the close games.  Game performances don't exist in a vacuum, and more often that not this year, the Buffalo Bills are a matchup that no team in the NFL wants. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

It's also completely possible to not be angry and negative AFTER A PLAYOFF CLINCHING 32 POINT SCORED WIN

It's also completely possible to be able to celebrate a playoff clinching 32 point scored win, see there's issues that need to be fixed, not be angry about it and want to discuss with others how they can be fixed. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

It's also completely possible to be able to celebrate a playoff clinching 32 point scored win and see there's issues that need to be fixed, not be angry about it and want to discuss with others how they can be fixed. 

That'd be ducky, if that's what was happening.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ChicagoRic said:

Oh wait, that 11-3.  We won?  Again?  11-3 you say?  Excellent!

I guess I just got confused by the endless stream of:

The OC sucks.

Frazier sucks.

The defense sucks.

McKenzie sucks.

The tackling sucks.

Eff that.  This is a really good football team and a legit Superbowl contender.  Good teams win games, especially the close ones against talented teams in their own division.  Super happy today. 

Ok but McKenzie does suck. He is probably the weakest link.

Other than that, great game, great year. Let's get that Lombardi gosh dern it!

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Yup. Waking up a bit hungover I'm shocked at the negativity.  

In my head , we just beat a very good DIVISIONAL opponent who is fighting for their playoff lives. O and D stepped up at the right time and that was a beautiful,  Championship drive to win the game.. still the #1 seed after playing 1 of the toughest schedules in the AFC

Go Bills!

I was very discouraged after the game and felt really bad for Josh. There was a series towards the end where the coaching staff called a bunch of designed runs, not because they were changing things up, or saw something schematically, but because they knew the offensive line couldn’t block for 2 seconds for a pass play to develop. It felt like a total surrender and highlights the terrible job Beane has done over the years to protect the kid.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, BillsFan2313 said:

We lose to all those teams if we put up 32 points? Interesting. 

No, but my points do not just relate to yesterday. If we had lost 35-32 would be saying oh that was unlucky, we put up 32 points, we wouldn't nornally lose? Or would going through the issues? Wins do not eliminate the issues; defeats do not take away the good plays.

8 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Ok but McKenzie does suck. He is probably the weakest link.

Other than that, great game, great year. Let's get that Lombardi gosh dern it!

McKenzie should just be a very part-time player.  He is ok for an occasional jet sweep, but he is not a reliable receiving option and he is not a decent kick returner.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.