NFL Week #15 - Playoff seeding version - Chiefs @ Texans

BuffaloBill

4 minutes ago, Process said:

If chiefs bills bengals are all 13-4 is it clear at this point who would be the one seed?

The Bengals would be the 1, the Bills 2, and the Chiefs 3. I'm under the assumption that the team the Bills lose to is the Bengals. If that happens then this scenario is accurate.

Edited by gonzo1105

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

No, depends on who gives each team the 4th loss 

Playing around with the espn simulator, it looks like it would be the bengals regardless if the chiefs lose to the seahawks vs an afc team. But I didn't spend a lot of time on it, could be wrong. 

1 minute ago, Real McNasty said:

Is that If the Bengals beat us?

Yes Bengals have to win out to get to 13-4. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

The Bengals would be the 1, the Bills 2, and the Chiefs 3. I'm under the assumption that the team the Bills lose to is the Bengals. If that happens then this scenario is accurate.

And this is why Bills fans need to put our hatred for Brady aside and root for the Bucs. Bills winning in Cincinnati will be a tall task. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Playing around with the espn simulator, it looks like it would be the bengals regardless if the chiefs lose to the seahawks vs an afc team. But I didn't spend a lot of time on it, could be wrong. 

Yes Bengals have to win out to get to 13-4. 

I just realized it's much simpler than I thought. Bengals would be the 1 seed because they beat both the chiefs and bills. I thought the first tiebreaker was conference record. 

3 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

They weren't winning this game regardless.  At least they're keeping it entertaining for a half 

Well that's my point. Your season is over and you're hopelessly outmatched against the Chiefs. Why not use that play as an opportunity to try and get some confidence going? David doesn't beat Goliath just running and hiding. Stand up and take your best shot. Otherwise what's the point of showing up?

• Agree 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.