NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

6 minutes ago, Billsfanatic8989 said:

Lots to clean up. 

We just can't make mistakes like that in the postseason against elite QB's like Mahomes.

A win is a win.

KC isn't the scary team of last year. Not much separation between Bflo, KC, and Cinci. Followed by Miami, SD, and Balt who can beat any of the top 3 teams. 

1 minute ago, NUT said:

Missing Hyde has hurt a lot. Also White's inability to mentally get back into it is not great.

agreed but the D line is nothing special and they spent a lot of recent picks plus doubled down with Von Miller  We should be winning the battle on the line of scrimmage on defense and that is rarely the case  Hyde/Poyer to cover up a lot for sure

2 minutes ago, chongli said:

Anyone know where I can find some crybabies??

Oh, that's right...the Miami Dolphins forum. I haven't been there yet, but I guarantee they will be whining about the refs and the JA 2-point conversion. And how they were the better team and they want to meet us again in the playoffs.

Even if that had been rejected the Bills would have still won by one.

I do not understand their design on offense though - switching to the pass played into the D's hands.

Edited by UKBillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

Even if that had been rejected they would have still won by one.

I do not understand their design on offense though - switching to the pass played into our hands.

He also pretty clearly broke the plane.  

mcdaniel had a bad night imo.  I think our run d in the red zone is a lot more stout than we give them credit for because teams seem to abandon the run down there. 

That Miami defense is going backwards too it’s pretty inexcusable to give up 11+ points in the fourth quarter against a team with Bobby hart and Greg van roten on the offensive line at the same time 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.