NFL Week #15 - Fish at Buffalo - 2nd half - game thread

BuffaloBill

We were unstoppable in the second quarter, what the hell is Dorsey doing? Did he take a nap, does he think it’s mission accomplished? This rookie coordinator is in the process of wasting Josh Allen’s prime years. AND execution sure as hell isn’t helping.

Edited by JDubya76

Just now, AlfaBill said:

I’m not sure if Josh is trying to go deep and play hero ball or the OC is calling those. I’m starting to think Josh’s weakness is his inability to take what the D gives him. He held onto that ball for an hour. 

When they showed the replay from behind, absolutely no one was open

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Buffalo doesn’t deserve this game at all. Miami is the better team and it shouldn’t even be a debate anymore. This Bills team should be embarrassed how they played tonight and doing NOTHING in the second half. I hate Miami but give them their props. They’ve outplayed us on both sides. 

Miami is not even close to a better team. We just have coaches who refuse to game plan. Just run the same exact scheme week in and week out.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, VaMilBill said:

After watching this game, I’m honestly thinking both Frazier and Dorsey might need to go after the season. Both units have regressed tremendously and are terrible erratic

It's not just the coordinators. McDermott and Beane are pissing away a generational QB 

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.