What was the furthest you traveled to see the Bills play?

Another Fan

17 minutes ago, EffKCChiefs said:

Kansas to Buffalo, 2008 vs Bengals. Marshawns huge game where he had a long TD run and a TD pass. I bought a Lynch jersey at the mall before the game, im 5-0 in that jersey in live games...including the last 2 regular season games in KC. GO BILLS!

And you couldn't bring that luck to the two playoff games in KC? Jeez.

😉

Edited by WhoTom

If you look around at a tailgate, it seems surprisingly few people there are from less than an hour away. Maybe the more local folks don’t put the same emphasis on the tailgate as they are there all year round? I know my local friends with season tix are just in and out for the game. 

I suppose my farthest trips are Sarasota, FL to Buffalo multiple times or Atlanta to Green Bay. I fly, for obvious reasons. I have my limits. 

I look forward to the schedule coming out every year because I try to go to the home opener and one road game each year. Picking a good road game location is fun. This year I was looking forward to the game in Cincinnati. I went last time we played there and had a good time (it’s my college town). When the schedule came out and I saw Jan 2 at night, I lost a little enthusiasm. Holidays and BRRR!  We will be on vacation at the beach for that one. Hate to miss what should be a great game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Uhhh...10 minutes by bike as a 10- or 11-year-old child when the Bills were holding a scrimmage at TC in Fredonia against Green Bay back in the early 80's. I lived in Dunkirk nearby, and went alone, as was normal for small kids to do back then. I got there early to get a good seat in the bleachers, but the sun was beating down directly on me. I only had a dollar or so in my pocket, which got me a small drink. After that, it became so unbearable that I biked back home before the game even started and drank an entire pitcher of Kool-Aid from the refrigerator. I decided to stay in the house then, lol.

Edited by chongli
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.