What was the furthest you traveled to see the Bills play?

Another Fan

My dad grew up "following" the Packers. He offered to buy tickets "the next time" the Packers came to town. Unfortunately I lived in Chicago at the time ... and my wife was pregnant. We drove all night, met the parents at Rich Stadium, watched the game, immediately drove home for work on Monday. Others have driven farther, but we did a 22 hour trip which included about 4 hours for the game.

1 hour ago, Metal Man said:

Went from Buffalo to San Francisco in 2001 for a SNF football game and was treated to a 35-0 beat down.

The good old Rob Johnson years.

I was at that game as well.  What an awful awful time that was.  Rob Johnson was broken by then, so we were treated to 4 wobbly interceptions from AVP.

Furthest I've been is from San Diego to Buffalo for a handful of games.  Never traveled for a game when I lived in Buffalo.

I flew from Portland OR to Jacksonville for the Jags playoff game in 2018.  I think that is farther than Portland to NYC which I did last year.  

6 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

London from Southern California! Can’t wait for the next one. It was an absolute blast! I highly recommend it. 

I think we have a winner

25 minutes ago, TheBrownBear said:

I was at that game as well.  What an awful awful time that was.  Rob Johnson was broken by then, so we were treated to 4 wobbly interceptions from AVP.

Furthest I've been is from San Diego to Buffalo for a handful of games.  Never traveled for a game when I lived in Buffalo.

I remember the turnovers but not that it was AVP playing that game.

Probably for the best that my memory of that game is cloudy, and the whole Greg Williams era for that matter. 😀

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Patrick Duffy said:

Btw.....how long was that flight? I'm assuming you booked a flight, so was curious 

I think it is around 5 hours or so, it's not too bad.  Coming back its always about 30 min quicker than they say though.  Every time I have gone east, the flight back has always landed me home at LAX like 30+ min early than scheduled.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.