What was the furthest you traveled to see the Bills play?

Another Fan

My Dad and I drove the 8 hours from where we live to Buffalo twice.  Made a long weekend out of it besides the game.  It’s an underrated city we both like for things besides Niagara Falls.

But I’m sure 8 hours pales in comparison to many fans on the site.  I’m partially inspired to start the thread by that one fan who said they travel from Hawaii to see the Bills 

Edited by Another Fan

I've travelled a lot for Bills games (I live in New England), but I've never gone too far west.  KC, Green Bay, Houston are the farthest I've gone.  Never LA, SF, Oakland, Seattle, or Denver.  Never Dallas.  Never New Orleans.  

So, the farthest is something under 2000 miles.  

Still hoping for Arizona in February.  

• Like (+1) 2

From Hartford CT to Orchard park about four hundred miles, 

• Like (+1) 1

Flew to Houston for playoff game

Drove to buffalo several times. One time arriving at 130am, tailgate started at 630. San Diego opener. Was over mid 3rd Q so we left. Left by 330. Got joke at 230am. That sucked. 600 miles maybe. 

Last year for the playoff game there was a winter storm disrupting travel the next morning to NC. I had my flights changed to try to get me home earlier. Didn't work. I rented a 4wd truck, went to Lowe's and bought 300 lbs of concrete for ballast. I left buffalo at 3pm. Driving in near white out conditions through WV and VA sucked. Got home at 445am. What can be a 10 hour drive took 13+. I took a shower and went into work because why not.

Drove from Queensbury, NY to Warren, PA to meet up with the Cletuses (404 miles).  Then we drove to the Columbus, OH area to meet up with the Beerballs (278 miles).  Then we drove to Cincinnati to see the Bills/Bengals game (128 miles).  Total: 810 miles.

Just now, Gugny said:

Drove from Queensbury, NY to Warren, PA to meet up with the Cletuses (404 miles).  Then we drove to the Columbus, OH area to meet up with the Beerballs (278 miles).  Then we drove to Cincinnati to see the Bills/Bengals game (128 miles).  Total: 810 miles.

Warren is closer to cbus than it is you?

I drove through there on the way home from the playoff game. It took me a weird ass way home

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.