Dolphins at Bills 1991

Buffalo03

You have to go to YouTube to watch it because the NFL blocks it, which is very stupid but I thought the 1991 season opener of the Dolphins at Bills shootout was a great choice for this week. I have watched this game on YouTube once before and have seen the highlights numerous times and this was a great game. A great game to start off our second Super Bowl season. If you were at this game or remember watching it, feel free to post any comments and as always....Go Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

We’re 47-28 against the Dolphins since 1986.  I remember this game but it blurs with so many of our other wins.  

My personal favorite is still the playoff game after the 1990 regular season when Tim McKyer said “I challenge Jim Kelly to throw my way” and then Kelly burned the Dolphin D for three touchdowns, including a TD to James Lofton that beat McKyer like a rented mule.  I think it was after that game that Tasker said “don’t write a check with your mouth that your body can’t cash.”

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.